Demon Idle Messaging: (In)complete List! 09/20/2012 10:14 PM CDT
Alright folks, my adventures in Demon land over the past two months have come to fruition. I have a pretty huge list of idle messaging and reaction messaging for the minor demons. Its NOT complete, by any means, and I'm sure there are a lot of hidden messages I haven't found yet, or some plain old messages I just never saw. I am absolutely sure there is an Arashan "annoyed at the light" message which I saw but failed to record.

I also have full messaging for EVERY demon eating and delivering messaging. I have begun, but am only 2/9ths finished, with a "guard" messaging section as well. Any submissions or additions to this list are very welcome, and I will give you credit for any demon you contribute a message for, both illusioned or unillusioned.

Collecting this list has been a lot of fun, and has been a very engaging experience, as I've seen various behaviors for the demons which I love so much. I hope all of you will enjoy it as well, and hopefully provide more. It needs to be cleaned up a bit, but that will come in due time. Thanks to Asenora, who helped me out already with some idle messaging.

http://www.krakiipedia.org/wiki/Minor_Demon_Flavor_Text