Uncommon Runes... again... 03/24/2012 07:47 AM CDT
The squeaky wheel gets the grease, right? It's been almost 9 months since the last time uncommon runes were distributed. Aside from the initial release of new nightmare, there have also been zero opportunities to get a custom nightmare as well. I spoke with Strathspey at the GM Open House on New Years Eve and asked him if we'd be seeing more uncommon runes and opportunities to write custom nightmares and he agreed that these were well overdue. This was four months ago...

There NO active Sorcerers with any TEACH abilities left. This isn't 1999 with 2000+ players on at at time, there needs to be either more uncommon runes distributed or a way for other Sorcerers to acquire more teaches.

I really hate whining and complaining about this stuff, honestly, but I'd really love to embrace being a Sorcerer.

~Kron
Re: Uncommon Runes... again... 03/24/2012 07:56 AM CDT
Did have a random thought on reading this, and this might well be a silly idea cos i do not know enough about the system(was developed while i was on a break and since rolled off the boards) but perhaps a chance to discover it researching in the library like you do for alchemy?

It would definately be nice to have some way to get my hands on at least one uncommon rune because mine is a demonologist and will keep one around at all times(unless you are an official from the EN of course, in which case course he has never summoned one and defiantely would not bring one into town. Ahem.)
Re: Uncommon Runes... again... 03/24/2012 09:43 AM CDT
I've got Demonology runes set up, among other neat things, for my awesome monthly service for Premium. Won't be in April, but keep an eye on the calendar for May or possibly June.

___
GemStone IV will be up shortly!
Sorry guys, my bad :(
Re: Uncommon Runes... again... 03/24/2012 11:17 AM CDT
>>I've got Demonology runes set up, among other neat things, for my awesome monthly service for Premium. Won't be in April, but keep an eye on the calendar for May or possibly June.

Nice:)

Hope I can get my premium account back up by then.... silly economy :(

Peace
Zhelas

(Lord Paladin walks around Droit examining his equipment.)
Lord Paladin: How does he....How does he work?
Re: Uncommon Runes... again... 03/24/2012 04:53 PM CDT

>I've got Demonology runes set up, among other neat things, for my awesome monthly service for Premium. Won't be in April, but keep an eye on the calendar for May or possibly June.

That'd be great! It's definitely a step in the right direction. I'd be tickled if it became a monthly thing for premium.

This makes me happy(er).
Re: Uncommon Runes... again... 03/24/2012 05:40 PM CDT
that's definitely great news. wish it would be sooner though.

~Moredin, who knows no runes and has always been annoyed by this issue.