and this is why... 12/09/2011 02:16 PM CST
forgot to tell the demon to stop prior to entering town...

Your slate grey shadowling has fled the area because it encountered an agent of the law!

The guardsman says, "Virilneus is charged with 1 count of demonic summoning. This 1 crime carries a total fine of 121500 silvers."

The fine is worse than your first murder.

Can we pretty pretty please get a FLAG to set to just tell our demons never to enter town?
Re: and this is why... 12/09/2011 06:02 PM CST
I'm on board with this one as well Virilneus. I'd love to utilize the Minor Summoning with 725. Frankly, and it's fully my fault, but being that you cannot utilize Balefire with an illusioned demon... I don't want the hassle of the fines associated with the spell. Easy fix... Let an illusioned demon do it. Regardless of the thoughts behind that decision, I'd greatly appreciate a flag.

Rontuu
Re: and this is why... 12/09/2011 10:13 PM CST
>Let an illusioned demon do it. Regardless of the thoughts behind that decision, I'd greatly appreciate a flag.

if anything, at least this. First we have to go through guild work to be able to illusion, then our demons balls are nipped when we illusion them. They can't even eat without dropping it. Sadly, it's more of a hindrance to roleplay than anything else.

I'm not against a flag, either.

-Allereli
Re: and this is why... 12/09/2011 11:31 PM CST
i agree a SET would be nice.

Player of Malisai