716 07/27/2018 11:17 AM CDT
So this happened when I was walking around the Citadel this morning... I'm pretty sure it's the critter's script that caused it to change rooms when 716 killed it, but going ahead and posting it as a bug here just in case there's other critters that behave similarly (and I'm not sure how to explain it to BUG it in game):

A zombie rolton claws at you!
AS: +32 vs DS: +442 with AvD: +37 + d100 roll: +69 = -304
A clean miss.

You exhale a virulent green mist toward a zombie rolton, instantly infecting it. The zombie rolton convulses violently!
... 35 points of damage!
Right leg violently separates from hip socket and dematerializes into bloody mass.
A zombie rolton falls to the ground, favoring its mangled right hind leg.
You hear a sound like a weeping child as a white glow separates itself from the zombie rolton's body as it rises, disappearing into the heavens.
The zombie rolton hisses one last time and dies.
The rolton scampers north.
>sear rol
What were you referring to?
>l
[Citadel, Outside]
The pathway ends suddenly, piles of rubble forming a barrier of sorts, only allowing passage in a few directions. Large vines and growths sprout up along the walls and overhead, blocking out all light from the sky above.
Obvious paths: north, southwest, west
>s
You can't go there.
>n
[Citadel, Outside]
Cluttered with weeds and rotting straw, a large brick road leads off to the north. A very overgrown walkway continues to the west and south. You also see a zombie rolton that appears dead.
Obvious paths: north, south, west

Starchitin, the OG

A severed gnomish hand crawls in on its fingertips and makes a rude gesture before quickly decaying and rotting into dust. A gust of wind quickly scatters the dust.
Re: 716 07/27/2018 11:24 AM CDT

>The rolton scampers north.

this happens with red thraks as well

>sear rol

with loot you don't have to specify the dead creature :)
Re: 716 07/27/2018 11:45 AM CDT
<with loot you don't have to specify the dead creature :)>

I've been using SEARCH for 20+ years.... changing that is unlikely to happen given how burned into my reflexes it is.

Starchitin, the OG

A severed gnomish hand crawls in on its fingertips and makes a rude gesture before quickly decaying and rotting into dust. A gust of wind quickly scatters the dust.
Re: 716 07/27/2018 10:27 PM CDT

I for one think that it's not that strange for a zombie to be moving after it dies...
Re: 716 07/28/2018 12:50 PM CDT
Are they immune to crit deaths?
Re: 716 07/28/2018 10:42 PM CDT
No, zombie roltons are perfectly capable of being crit killed (though they have so little HP that most hits that result in a crit kill would kill them with HP loss too)... and in the log I posted it was dead when I followed it into the next room.

Starchitin, the OG