Does +TD on Armor add to Ensorcell Difficulty? 05/03/2018 03:34 AM CDT
Trying to figure out whether I can add more +TD to my armor without making it really hard to ensorcell later on.

As I gaze over the horizon, the wind tugs at my cloak and whispers, "Adventure" in my ear.

AIM: Kaight (Matt) GS4
Re: Does +TD on Armor add to Ensorcell Difficulty? 05/03/2018 04:26 AM CDT
Td can make something impossible to Ensorcell really quick. The difficulty added might be on a curve where 1x or 2x td
Won’t affect your plans.... but I wouldn’t gamble on it
Re: Does +TD on Armor add to Ensorcell Difficulty? 05/03/2018 08:19 AM CDT
I'd generally suggest getting anything ensorcelled BEFORE getting services to add properties. Besides being easier to find someone that will be able to actually do it, sorcerers that aren't capped and maxed out on skills for 735 generally charge quite a bit less per week of necro juice.

Since I've seen sorcerers charging anywhere from 750k-3mil+ per week of necro juice (largely dependent on their skill) and it shouldn't add much to the cost of most services to add properties, you can potentially save quite a bit in silvers if you're intending on taking it all the way up to T5.

Starchitin

A severed gnomish hand crawls in on its fingertips and makes a rude gesture before quickly decaying and rotting into dust. A gust of wind quickly scatters the dust.
Re: Does +TD on Armor add to Ensorcell Difficulty? 05/13/2018 11:07 PM CDT
8x 2-slot fusion +15 TD vultite shields are a miracle for tier 5 ensorcell