Ensorcelling of hard item (Asked by GH to post here for GM feedback) 12/04/2017 11:06 AM CST

Item: a pair of black leather gloves with metallic red threading - 7x/7x void/disintegrate flaring UB T4

Was 6x T4 void flaring gloves, got the UB cert at DR, Wyrom PP enchanted them, added the UB and now apparently are having issues finishing the ensorcell. The GH seemed to think it was a bug that arose when minor names were released.

Zaoloo is the caster so plenty of skills and experience needed for it.

Any insight into why the “this will take a miracle” response is given on the T5 attempt is greatly appreciated.

If a GM wants to take a look I’m Meureii in game and would be more than happy to make myself available to speak.

Thanks in advance,

Meureii’s Player
Re: Ensorcelling of hard item (Asked by GH to post here for GM feedback) 12/04/2017 04:15 PM CST
Meureii’s Player
Item: a pair of black leather gloves with metallic red threading - 7x/7x void/disintegrate flaring UB T4
Was 6x T4 void flaring gloves, got the UB cert at DR, Wyrom PP enchanted them, added the UB and now apparently are having issues finishing the ensorcell. The GH seemed to think it was a bug that arose when minor names were released.
Zaoloo is the caster so plenty of skills and experience needed for it.
Any insight into why the “this will take a miracle” response is given on the T5 attempt is greatly appreciated.
If a GM wants to take a look I’m Meureii in game and would be more than happy to make myself available to speak.

BUGITEM the gloves and I'll take a look.

GameMaster Estild
Re: Ensorcelling of hard item (Asked by GH to post here for GM feedback) 12/04/2017 07:13 PM CST

Thanks Estlid. No matter how I work the command I get a response “that doesn’t appear to be a valid item”. I’ve BUGITEM’d things in the past some I’m about 99.99% sure it’s not user error.
Re: Ensorcelling of hard item (Asked by GH to post here for GM feedback) 12/04/2017 07:17 PM CST

>No matter how I work the command I get a response “that doesn’t appear to be a valid item”. I’ve BUGITEM’d things in the past some I’m about 99.99% sure it’s not user error.

doh! is that with the point and click menu?
Re: Ensorcelling of hard item (Asked by GH to post here for GM feedback) 12/05/2017 06:12 AM CST

Have the gloves BUGITEMd now. Thanks Estlid!
Re: Ensorcelling of hard item (Asked by GH to post here for GM feedback) 12/05/2017 09:43 AM CST
Meureii’s Player
Have the gloves BUGITEMd now. Thanks Estlid!

There's no bug with attempting to ensorcell those gloves. They just have a lot of properties that make it very difficult.

GameMaster Estild