Custom 709 preps 10/20/2017 01:34 PM CDT
Question - Picked up one of the black kracken tentacle customizations, and I really enjoy it, but... it still creates arms in addition to tentacles, also the cast messaging remained unchanged.. is that a bug? or ?

Log - Cast still says Arms (limbs is fine, but arms seems wierd)

You gesture.
Numerous grotesque limbs in varying states of decay suddenly burst out of the floor! With startling speed and ferocity, the arms grab at whatever they can!
The arms snatch viciously at a deathsworn fanatic and drag him down to the floor!
Cast Roundtime 3 Seconds.
(Forcing stance down to guarded)

[Walk of the Unliving, Friezes]
You notice a bloody arm, a gnarled arm, a gnarled arm, an oozing green kraken tentacle, some slick black kraken tentacles with onyx talons, a slick black kraken tentacle with onyx talons, the Deckits disk, a deathsworn fanatic (prone) and a polished acacia archway.
Obvious exits: north
Re: Custom 709 preps 10/25/2017 08:54 AM CDT
It isn't a spell prep, so that shouldn't change. I also noticed I get various arms instead of just tentacles and have the same question. Is that expected?
Re: Custom 709 preps 10/25/2017 10:13 AM CDT

>It isn't a spell prep, so that shouldn't change. I also noticed I get various arms instead of just tentacles and have the same question. Is that expected?

I've had custom arms since earlier this year and the normal arms have always gotten mixed in, so I think it's intended. I have a fuzzy recollection of seeing something about it.
Re: Custom 709 preps 10/25/2017 10:33 AM CDT
"I've had custom arms since earlier this year and the normal arms" -- The Wiki Witch

Ah-HAH!

NOW we know how you can manage to do so darn much typing on the Wiki: extra arms!

<mutter, grumble>