Grasp of the Grave Mana Cost issues 02/23/2017 07:16 AM CST
So I use Grasp of the Grave (709) quite often, usually right after casting maelstrom to keep most critters from running out of the room while it builds. The problem i'm having is the mana cost, and if i'm low on mana.. I tend to risk frying my nerves. Sometimes when I cast, it only costs 3-4 mana.. other times it can range from 9-14 mana. There is nothing about this on the GSWiki, at least that I could hunt down. iS there something i'm missing? for a spell that seems like it should cost 9 every cast, it seems to fluctuate too often and I tense up each cast, hoping i'm not gonna fry my nerves out again. Any help with this would be great. Thanks.
Re: Grasp of the Grave Mana Cost issues 02/23/2017 10:35 AM CST
The mana cost for Grasp of the Grave should be 9, for every cast - I'll see what's going on and get that fixed. Thanks for reporting this issue!

Ixix
Re: Grasp of the Grave Mana Cost issues 02/23/2017 11:15 AM CST
That should be fixed now, and 709 should cost everybody 9 mana reliably.

Ixix
Re: Grasp of the Grave Mana Cost issues 02/23/2017 12:09 PM CST
Thanks for the quick fix, Ixix. I hadn't hit my nerves too often, but I was also wondering what was going on there.
Re: Grasp of the Grave Mana Cost issues 02/24/2017 07:53 AM CST
Thank you, that was getting a bit "nerve-wracking" lol. I appreciate the quick and timely response as well as the fix!