735 request 11/06/2016 01:18 PM CST
Is there any chance 735 could be updated to tell us the chance of success for a permanent enscorcellment as if we had enough energy to attempt it, even if we don't at the moment?

It would help greatly when bringing another person's item up the tiers if we could tell them how likely we'll be able to do the next level without having to guess. Then they wouldn't have to wait for me to build up enough "necro juice" before looking for someone with more skill for the item if I've reached my limit for it.

Starchitin

A severed gnomish hand crawls in on its fingertips and makes a rude gesture before quickly decaying and rotting into dust. A gust of wind quickly scatters the dust.
Re: 735 request 11/06/2016 01:21 PM CST
+1

Doug
Re: 735 request 11/06/2016 06:53 PM CST
Speaking as a non-Ensorcelling (as yet) Sorcerer, and, incidentally, the customer in question waiting on him to build up necro-juice to bling out my items, I wholeheartedly support that excellent and timely idea right there.
<beam!>
Re: 735 request 11/07/2016 12:15 PM CST
It is now possible to read the difficulty to ensorcell an item without having the required necrotic energy.

GameMaster Estild
Re: 735 request 11/07/2016 12:40 PM CST
Excellent addition.
Re: 735 request 11/07/2016 12:58 PM CST
Thank you! ::does a happy gnome dance::

Starchitin

A severed gnomish hand crawls in on its fingertips and makes a rude gesture before quickly decaying and rotting into dust. A gust of wind quickly scatters the dust.
Re: 735 request 11/18/2016 06:45 AM CST

Just seeing this awesome update! Very nice QoL change!

I have another request. Would it be possible to check difficulty on an item requiring a special potion to ensorcel too? This would be nice for Plat as we don't have an abundance of sorcerer alchemists. Nothing worse than wasting a pour to find out you're not skilled enough!

Doesn't hurt to ask, right?