Something wrong in Ta'Vaalor 07/22/2017 11:59 PM CDT
I think something is broken in the Ta'Vaalor guild. The command to enter the area with the workshops should be "go opening." The description include a triangular opening that you have to go through. But tonight, the opening was not working as a portal. I tried "go open," "go opening," "touch opening," and anything else I could think of and got nothing. I have not been there for a while, but I am sure that is the right command, so something seems to not be working.

Thanks.

--David

"At a moment like this, I can't help but wonder, 'What would Jimmy Buffett do?'"
Re: Something wrong in Ta'Vaalor 07/23/2017 02:19 PM CDT
David
I think something is broken in the Ta'Vaalor guild. The command to enter the area with the workshops should be "go opening." The description include a triangular opening that you have to go through. But tonight, the opening was not working as a portal. I tried "go open," "go opening," "touch opening," and anything else I could think of and got nothing. I have not been there for a while, but I am sure that is the right command, so something seems to not be working.

It's been fixed. Thanks for reporting the issue.

GameMaster Estild
Re: Something wrong in Ta'Vaalor 07/23/2017 02:27 PM CDT

that guild has had so many bizarre issues over the years
Re: Something wrong in Ta'Vaalor 07/24/2017 03:45 PM CDT
>It's been fixed. Thanks for reporting the issue.

Thank you, Estild

--David

"At a moment like this, I can't help but wonder, 'What would Jimmy Buffett do?'"
Zul Logoth guild 08/16/2017 10:11 PM CDT

If you don't read the ZL folder, you might not know that the ZL Sorcerer Guild now has a workshop (since 8/7), complete with albino bat and zombie canary. The 10-year battle is finally over. Yes, 10 years.