Buggy Enchiridion Valentia in TV Guild 07/13/2014 02:27 AM CDT
Take a look comparing similar items at different guild branches.

Ta'Vaalor
You also see a small black willow stand with a sigil-chased dark leather volume on it.
>look volume
You see nothing unusual.
There appears to be something written on it.
>read volume
There is nothing there to read.
>get volume
For some reason you cannot get that.
You remove a sigil-chased dark leather volume from on a small black willow stand.
>look on stand
There is nothing on there.
>put volume on stand
You put a sigil-chased dark leather volume on a small black willow stand.
River's Rest
a small black willow stand with a sigil-chased dark leather volume on it
>look volume
You see a sigil-chased dark leather volume. Encircled by a series of ten silver sigils, the volume is bound by well-polished leather of a solid ebon hue. Within the very heart of the central spiral of sigils is an intricate crest--that of a solid steel pentacle upon a field of grey, the lustrous metal stained a deep incarnadine. Arcing designs of silver wreath the spine of the volume, and a small depression dips gracefully along the upper edges, bordered by glimmering shards of faceted onyx.
>read volume
There is nothing there to read.
>get volume
An elderly gnome hobbles up to you and puts a knobby hand on yours. "That there dark leather volume is not for takin', sir. That's for buyin'. Got 75000 silvers on ya?"
[If you wish to buy the volume, you may type or click BUY VOLUME.]

Perhaps while this bug is being looked into, a workshop can be added in TV as well. According to the maps I have, this room in TV is labeled as the Library but is clearly not (either no longer or never was). The library in TV is near the alchemy workshops, but has no corresponding Valentia for sale; the room with this buggy volume is on the way to the Summoning Chamber. I can see how having a librarian to sell the book might be needed...

>An officer of the Sorcerer Guild arrives and glances around. "Ah, there you are, Vathon!" he says in a slightly agitated tone. "I have come to formally declare that your membership privileges have been revoked."