Illusions Work - Let's Get a Schedule! 01/04/2014 08:13 PM CST
We had a nice ad hoc Illusions crunch today. I went from 13 to 24 ranks of Illusions and gained 10k of experience (thanks to an RPA) in about 10 hours (epic).

Participating at the WL Guild, we had Rozy, Alesse, and I progressing, with masters Heathyr and Isola helping us. We advertised variously on LNet, and initially in TSC a few times, although not at all on the amunet.

Word is, we might try again next Saturday. Time is not set, but Rozy, Alesse, and I are all more preferable to mornings or afternoons than evenings and nights.

Our work today was mostly maelstroms and voids ("screen scroll"), but the whole range of skill levels are welcome.

I have unlocked Haste scrolls I can use to help with speed reps, and I know a number of uncommon demon runes I could draw (imp, shien, verlok, abyran'sa) -- a reason I'd like to keep this going.

Post with your input. Feel free to promote other times or other locations -- it doesn't take many people to have a really successful Illusions workshop. We also dabbled in a bit of alchemy, since after such a marathon, someone didn't have enough alchemy ranks to continue...

~daid (player of Kaldonis)
Re: Illusions Work - Let's Get a Schedule! 01/05/2014 07:33 AM CST
<<<We had a nice ad hoc Illusions crunch today.>>>

It was fun. Illusions goes so much faster and less painfully with a good support group. As to future sessions, I'm never exactly sure when I may find time to play. But I'll certainly be happy to join in and help out whenever I'm able. :)

~ Heathyr and friends
Re: Illusions Work - Let's Get a Schedule! 01/05/2014 08:39 AM CST
I loved it, though I think I've now gone a bit cross-eyed!

I should be around next weekend, as well as a fair bit during the week. Feel free to grab Alesse pretty much anytime you see her, she's always happy to help.

As for time and location, earlier in the day is definitely better than night for me. I can travel pretty much anywhere except Teras, so if another location is better than the Landing, I can do that.

>We also dabbled in a bit of alchemy, since after such a marathon, someone didn't have enough alchemy ranks to continue...

Hush, you! You'll be pleased to hear I only have three more ranks to go, and I plan on getting further ahead before next weekend.
Re: Illusions Work - Let's Get a Schedule! 01/05/2014 11:15 AM CST
I might be busy next weekend, but after that you can add Kilshaar to the list on saturday morning/early afternoon.

Player of Kilshaar
Re: Illusions Work - Let's Get a Schedule! 01/09/2014 10:56 AM CST
Unfortunately, my flight out of North America during the week got cancelled, and now I'm flying on Saturday. Of course, everyone is encouraged to work together on Illusions! What's important for all of us who aren't mastered is to get in contact with each other and push forward.

~daid (player of Kaldonis)
Re: Illusions Work - Let's Get a Schedule! 01/11/2014 08:28 AM CST
Some real life plans have popped up (star gazing, whoo!) so I'll be around, but probably not until afternoon or early evening tonight.

Hopefully I'll see some of you then!
Re: Illusions Work - Let's Get a Schedule! 01/18/2014 05:00 PM CST
Feel free to look for Kisanthra in game for this. Depended on others to master, more than happy to help out.