Exploding Sacrifices? 04/08/2018 07:44 AM CDT
Do sacrifices still occasionally explode and spray the Sorcerer with gore? The last time it happened to me was in August of 2016. I suspect it has stopped happening.

If you want to search your logs, "myriad of small slimy" would be a good phrase to use.
Re: Exploding Sacrifices? 04/09/2018 02:02 PM CDT

I haven't seen it as long as I can remember, but I don't log.

Maybe it's related to a lore threshold you/we passed?
Re: Exploding Sacrifices? 04/11/2018 08:03 AM CDT

I want to say within the past month or so I experienced this. It was an Arctic Titan and I didn't realize the different messaging until I was back in town and getting the odd messaging and someone pointed it out so I scrolled back to check. Originally I thought it had something to do with the occasional blood rain we were getting in Icemule at the time.
Re: Exploding Sacrifices? 04/21/2018 07:58 PM CDT
This was my first time ever experiencing it. I didn't notice the messaging due to screen roll but when the gore started flaking off I scrolled back and found this:

You focus your inner thoughts, channeling a part of your spirit as you initiate a link with the snow leopard. You feel drained!
Steeling your thoughts, you begin to draw energy from your victim.
The leopard contorts in agony, his mouth open in a silent scream!
Your senses tingle, then become awash in a flood of power as the life leaves your hapless foe!
The snow leopard crumples to the ground and dies.
You feel 36 mana surge into you!
Exultant in your success, you accidentally cut the link too abruptly, the last trickles of power snapping back into the leopard with concussive force!
The snow leopard suddenly explodes in a shower of bone and gore, splattering you with a myriad of small slimy bits.
Roundtime: 10 sec.