Illusion Reps 12/10/2016 02:14 PM CST
The Training Administrator told you to see how many times you can create an Illusion within one minute.
You have 10 repetitions remaining to complete this task.

So I've put a good 30 minutes into this (not much time in the grand scheme of things I admit) and haven't managed to complete even 1 repetition yet. Two questions:

1) Has this been reviewed since haste has been revised (you used to be able to work through these by having a wizard haste you)?
2) Any suggestions from my fellow sorcerers on how to improve my chances on this task?

-- Robert

A powerful whirlpool is suddenly overtaken by a windy vortex!
Re: Illusion Reps 12/23/2016 08:43 AM CST
>1) Has this been reviewed since haste has been revised (you used to be able to work through these by having a wizard haste you)?

Doubtful, but it probably should be.

2) Any suggestions from my fellow sorcerers on how to improve my chances on this task?

Firstly, you can use the ;illusions script on the repo to save your hands. It's not perfect but I've been maintaining it for awhile now.

Get someone to TEACH you before you begin a speed rep. I don't know if the teacher's skill is strongly important, but it couldn't hurt. Then first first 30 seconds of an attempt, you will have a slight bonus. The word is 402 also helps. I'm too lazy to test it carefully, but people seem to not mind the mana use especially for rose.

Also I hope you are 1x perception.