Congratulations to Lylia 05/25/2015 09:40 PM CDT
Congratulations to Lylia for reaching level 100! This marks the end of a long journey and the beginning of an exciting new one that will proceed 3 PTPs at a time until eyes bleed and keyboards turn to dust.

Lylia's player is one of the best roleplayers in Gemstone and her character is one of the oldest sorcerer characters currently active. We're lucky to have her. Congratulations again!

Silvean's Player
Re: Congratulations to Lylia 05/26/2015 07:52 PM CDT

>Congratulations to Lylia for reaching level 100!

congrats, Lylia! long time in the making
Re: Congratulations to Lylia 05/26/2015 08:39 PM CDT

Congrats!
Re: Congratulations to Lylia 05/26/2015 09:57 PM CDT
Congrats Lylia! It's always a pleasure to see you around, and now when we die in Kenstrom's invasions, I'll know we'll both be mourning those 3 PTPs together.

/seo, wheels and skulls department/
Re: Congratulations to Lylia 05/26/2015 10:09 PM CDT
Happy, Happy Cappy Day!
Happy, Happy Cappy Day!
Hand Waving, Toe Tappy Day!
Happy, Happy Cappy Day!

Sink Nelemar, close the Rift,
Forget Lumnis, Don't need the gift,
Gather the Scatter, disperse the Confluence,
10x RPA under the influence

On Happy, Happy Cappy Day!
It's Happy, Cappy Day!

Monster killer serial,
Royal and Imperial,
Dust off the throne, grab the laurel wreath,
More levels than Koar, more capped than teeth.

Happy, Happy Cappy Day!
Re: Congratulations to Lylia 05/26/2015 11:31 PM CDT
Aww, so sweet! Thank you all. This is one of the few occasions on which "oldest" is totally fine to hear. It feels wonderful to look forward to a lengthy CMAN grind so I won't lose my staff quite as often as a sleepy toddler drops her candy cane.

>On Happy, Happy Cappy Day!
>It's Happy, Cappy Day!

>Monster killer serial,
>Royal and Imperial,
>Dust off the throne, grab the laurel wreath,
>More levels than Koar, more capped than teeth.

>Happy, Happy Cappy Day!

That alone makes capping so worth it!

You're the absolute best, Silvean, and I would probably still be struggling with raving lunatics without your outstanding sorcerous advice.

--- Lauren
Re: Congratulations to Lylia 05/26/2015 11:49 PM CDT
<<You're the absolute best, Silvean, and I would probably still be struggling with raving lunatics without your outstanding sorcerous advice.

If you're still involved in Kenstrom's Wehnimer's Landing storyline then you're STILL struggling with raving lunatics, FYI. Kidding! But I had to say it.

And congratulations on capping. But sorcerers are no longer viable and you have to reroll into a cuddly halfling savant. <nods sagely>

~Aulis
Forums Manager
QC'er
Re: Congratulations to Lylia 05/27/2015 08:26 AM CDT

Grats Lylia!!!!

Deckits -
Re: Congratulations to Lylia 05/27/2015 09:09 AM CDT
Thank you, Aulis! I love all the raving lunatics involved with Kenstrom's WL stories, including the Chief Lunatic himself. :)

>you have to reroll into a cuddly halfling savant.

I misread that as cuddly halfling servant and was perplexed. "Now why would that be a thing? They couldn't reach the good china on the high shelf."

Thanks, Deckits! Looking forward to fulminating about your latest misdeeds in the Landing. <3

--- Lauren
Re: Congratulations to Lylia 05/27/2015 10:57 AM CDT
Yay, congratulations Lylia!! KNEW you'd get it soon! Now you can do all those fancy capped sorcerer things, heh.

>>If you're still involved in Kenstrom's Wehnimer's Landing storyline then you're STILL struggling with raving lunatics, FYI. Kidding! But I had to say it.

Hai... :3

"Bring me your suffering. The rattle roar of broken bones. Bring me the riot in your heart. Angry, wild and raw. Bring it all. I am not afraid of the dark."
- mia hollow
Re: Congratulations to Lylia 05/28/2015 11:09 AM CDT
Congratulations. Maybe I will catch up to you in 3 to 5 years. ;)

- Xorus' player

>A monastic lich points a skeletal finger at you and exclaims, "Your soul is forfeit!"
Re: Congratulations to Lylia 06/17/2015 07:45 AM CDT

<<And congratulations on capping. But sorcerers are no longer viable and you have to reroll into a cuddly halfling savant. <nods sagely>>>

You heard it! Savants RSN from a NIR! =)

Congrats Lylia! :)

Jim/Tk