Question about training points 05/15/2015 09:29 AM CDT

So my pc reached level 20 today and I trained in all three spell circles, training in sorcery first. Then in elemental and lastly in spiritual. When finished I had points left over which I used training in other skills. So here is the question. Even though in the training manager it shows I trained in Implosion, it is not available. Below is what it says when I check skills. I tried to untrain one spiritual spell but that didn't make a difference. Also as a result my CS only went up three points. I am not a big stats person in game, so much of this is mumbo jumbo. Can someone please explain in layman terms what this means or how I fix it?

Thanks!

Spell Lists
Minor Elemental....................| 16 16

Spell Lists
Minor Spiritual....................| 14 14

Spell Lists
Sorcerer...........................| 19 20 ASAP (will rise when points are available)
Training Points: 7 Phy 0 Mnt (388 Phy converted to Mnt)

Re: Question about training points 05/15/2015 09:43 AM CDT

Someone else chime in if I'm wrong but it seems like since you untrained something and then trained the spell with those training points it is migrating the points. (This takes time spent in game.) So technically you haven't trained implosion yet.

This can be confusing because in the first 30 days this process is automatic, but after that it can take considerable time.

It could be fixed with a FIXSKILLS but those are limited and/or expensive.
Re: Question about training points 05/15/2015 11:52 AM CDT

I agree. You can type SKILL BASE for more info. If spell research is the only skill for which you are migrating points, then you should not waste a fixskill just for that.
Re: Question about training points 05/15/2015 12:00 PM CDT
>>I agree. You can type SKILL BASE for more info. If spell research is the only skill for which you are migrating points, then you should not waste a fixskill just for that.

While I'd usually I'd say you are right about not using a fixskills for it. We do get the yearly one in only five days, so why not? Just make sure that is the only thing you want to be changing about your build.
Re: Question about training points 05/15/2015 12:04 PM CDT

Agreed. Assuming one is available I'd use it now. If you don't see the message before the annual one comes up or don't have your old one still available I would wait the time personally.
Re: Question about training points 05/15/2015 10:51 PM CDT

Thanks for the replies everyone. Oddly enough I logged in a short time ago. The gift of Lumis started and viola! I have implosion. :)