Clothing your sorc 07/12/2014 08:44 AM CDT
Now is your chance to let us know what the fashionable sorcerer is wearing this season!

What clothing would you like to see for sale!

~ Valyrka ~
Ta'Illistim
Elves
Dark Elves
Sylvans
Half Elves
Re: Clothing your sorc 07/12/2014 12:07 PM CDT
Assuming this is for EG:

scripted runestaff harnesses not worn on the back

weight cancelling wand belts/holsters (for wands only)

scripted lockable containers (in before DAID)

anti-theft cloaks (will have some sort of demon-like effect when catching thieves)

If not for EG:

funny socks that layer under shoes.
Re: Clothing your sorc 07/12/2014 12:54 PM CDT
My sorcerer focuses more on the necro side of the spectrum so may be right in line for EG wearables. Things made or adorned with bone, sinew, and the like are always in style. Pale colored or faded clothing associated with someone that spends too much time working with the dead. Clothing made from unusual hides (e.g. wyvern, nightmare, pyrothag).

Alternatively things that a voodoo master might wear.

-- Robert
Re: Clothing your sorc 07/12/2014 02:31 PM CDT
Lots of runes of scary dark mythical unspoken power, forehead gems in the shape of pentagrams(obviously with a blood-hued sheen), ezscript zested alchemy satchels that when rubbed have a loud shrieky witch cackling from somewhere and last but not least temp feature masks that make you have green skin and a wart on your nose
Re: Clothing your sorc 07/12/2014 04:05 PM CDT
>>If not for EG:

>>funny socks that layer under shoes.

So, I guess I should cancel my EG shop that's going to have close to 50 kinds of these, huh?

~GM Liia, pouting, going back to the EG folder.
Team 3P, Paid Events Guru
Re: Clothing your sorc 07/12/2014 04:45 PM CDT

No no. I love that shop. Need more owl socks.
Re: Clothing your sorc 07/13/2014 02:34 AM CDT
>>funny socks that layer under shoes.

Or in my case, funny socks that layer under other socks.

>An officer of the Sorcerer Guild arrives and glances around. "Ah, there you are, Vathon!" he says in a slightly agitated tone. "I have come to formally declare that your membership privileges have been revoked."
Re: Clothing your sorc 07/13/2014 02:44 AM CDT
You know what item High Priest Lord Bleeds had that was awesome: a thick black bamboo tube

Kind of think tubes only for scrolls is lame, but this item has a really cool feel to it. I assume shoulder worn like a weapon-harness (he used to pull a scythe out of it). I can definitely understand if the item can't pass QC, but hey, you asked!

Also, a shoulder worn casket is a great fit for EG, too.

>An officer of the Sorcerer Guild arrives and glances around. "Ah, there you are, Vathon!" he says in a slightly agitated tone. "I have come to formally declare that your membership privileges have been revoked."
Re: Clothing your sorc 07/13/2014 09:00 AM CDT
I should have been more specific, but it is not for EG, another project and cannot be scripted.

I am just trying to make all our scary sorcerers fashionable!

Any special materials, styles, colors etc.

~ Valyrka ~
Ta'Illistim
Elves
Dark Elves
Sylvans
Half Elves
Re: Clothing your sorc 07/13/2014 11:42 AM CDT

>I am just trying to make all our scary sorcerers fashionable!

remember when you're setting container sizes that we have too many components to carry.
Re: Clothing your sorc 07/13/2014 05:52 PM CDT

<<remember when you're setting container sizes that we have too many components to carry.>>

Nonsense! Just wait til you see the new reagent requirements for Disintegration!
Re: Clothing your sorc 07/14/2014 04:50 PM CDT
This years sorcerer is a bit more regal (and blood encrusted) due to the lucrative discovery of ensorcell.

And toe socks.