Lore Training 08/07/2016 01:57 AM CDT
My empath just turned level 49 and I think she's at a crossroads as far as her lore training. At the moment this is where it stands:

Spiritual Lore - Summoning.........| 150 50 50
Mental Lore - Telepathy............| 25 5 5
Mental Lore - Transformation.......| 120 30 30

The areas she hunts have lots of trolls and undead (and until her mid 60's everything she hunts will be either trolls or undead), which is why I've invested do heavily in Summoning for Fire Spirit. After that, though, she'll likely move on to yeti and minotaurs where I'm assuming other spells will be more attractive, so I'm trying to keep options open.

For Spirit lore I'm thinking of switching over to Blessings, mostly for the Trolls Blood benefits, since the DF benefit for 111 drops with further training. With Mental lore, I was thinking about quickly running my Transformation lore up to 50 ranks with the extra TPs I have at the end of each level, but after that I'm unsure where to go. The best I can come up with is Manipulation since it also benefits Bone Shatter and 1150.... any thoughts?

Starchitin

A severed gnomish hand crawls in on its fingertips and makes a rude gesture before quickly decaying and rotting into dust. A gust of wind quickly scatters the dust.