Wheee! 10/10/2012 05:02 PM CDT
> ex
Level: 99 Deeds: 4
Experience: 7572575 Death's Sting: None
Exp. until next: -75 Recent Deaths: 1
Mental TPs: 6 Fame: 23433719
Physical TPs: 22 Mana: 313/313 max

Your mind is clear.

You feel a strange sense of serenity and find that you are able to reflect on recent events with uncommon clarity and understanding.
>
You are now level 100!

Statistic Stat Gain Bonus Gain
Aura (AUR) : 97 +1 ... 18 +1

Physical Training Points: 22
Mental Training Points: 6

> skill
Guennhafyr (at level 100), your current skill bonuses and ranks (including all modifiers) are:
Skill Name | Current Current
| Bonus Ranks
Armor Use..........................| 90 20
Combat Maneuvers...................| 201 101
Two-Handed Weapons.................| 204 104
Multi Opponent Combat..............| 120 30
Physical Fitness...................| 321 221
Arcane Symbols.....................| 120 30
Magic Item Use.....................| 161 61
Harness Power......................| 200 100
Mental Mana Control................| 140 40
Spirit Mana Control................| 120 30
Mental Lore - Manipulation.........| 160 60
Perception.........................| 140 40
Climbing...........................| 150 50
Swimming...........................| 170 70
First Aid..........................| 300 200

Spell Lists
Major Spiritual....................| 55

Spell Lists
Minor Spiritual....................| 55

Spell Lists
Empath.............................| 100
Training Points: 22 Phy 6 Mnt

Heeh; and I had just capped my warmage 8 hours prior. 2 in 8 hours; is that a record of some sort? I do have a question, though. I was over 2x in spells at level 99, why didn't I get any MTPs back when I hit 100?

The bells of Hell
go ting-a-ling-a-ling
for you but not for me
Re: Wheee! 10/10/2012 05:20 PM CDT
>>I was over 2x in spells at level 99, why didn't I get any MTPs back when I hit 100?

You're able to train in skills one level higher than your current level. When you hit level 99, the skill caps available at level 100 became available to you. Since there's nothing after level 100, no new skill ranks became available when you hit 100. Thus, you didn't get any TPs back.

Grats on capping though. What's the Manipulation lore for?

---Mirrami
Re: Wheee! 10/10/2012 05:48 PM CDT
>>What's the Manipulation lore for?<<

Increases chances of instant kill with bone shatter and wither.

The bells of Hell
go ting-a-ling-a-ling
for you but not for me
Re: Wheee! 10/11/2012 11:56 AM CDT
From Nilandia:
>You may notice that I haven't included manipulation lore. Training in manipulation lore will give you a chance to instantly kill something with bone shatter by completely imploding a creature's skeletal structure, or with wither by the nebulous haze. However, a GM had posted that the percent chance of someone insta-killing a target with a good number of ranks in manipulation lore was in the single digits. I had trained in manipulation lore at the time, and I noticed that I was killing creatures by snapping necks or other severe criticals far more often than I was insta-killing them. To me, manipulation lore simply wasn't worth the investment for the return. I switched the points over to transformation lore to boost my healing ability, and I was much happier with the result.

After I read that, I fixskilled all of my manipulation into transformation (50 ranks). I don't notice much difference at all in insta-kills. What really thrilled me was the ability to regenerate twice a day. It's not only useful for healing warcamp victims, it's saved my life many times. The ability to type "regenerate" when stunned, prone, and 10 HP left is awesome. This is one of the best skills we have. I'd honestly suggest giving it a shot next fixskills time.
Re: Wheee! 10/11/2012 04:07 PM CDT
Ah, I was going to mention that fact about manipulation lore, actually. I had 80 ranks manipulation at one point, then noticed that the real crit kill rate from boneshatter ("skeleton implodes") was actually far less than a one shot kill with a head or neck hit. (With a good enough warding margin, enough damage can be done to those areas to kill in one shot. You death get messages like "neck removed, head falls to the floor"; yup, sure sounds fatal). So I dropped it to 60 ranks. I am contemplating dropping it further, to, say 40 ranks, and see what happens.

I'd love to see someone make up a seed chart for this lore effect; we have them for pretty much every other lore that affects spells.

The bells of Hell
go ting-a-ling-a-ling
for you but not for me