Armor question 12/19/2014 06:56 PM CST
What skill level (armor ranks) is needed to train off all maneuver hindrances from chain Hauberk armor?

"So, what does that green line on the graph represent?"
"Oh, that's the projection of a hypothetical offspring from a union between Sauron and Cruella de Ville; we use that as a baseline for determining character alignment."
Re: Armor question 12/19/2014 08:53 PM CST
>> What skill level (armor ranks) is needed to train off all maneuver hindrances from chain Hauberk armor?

If you use Lich then:
1) ;repo download armor
2) ;armor

There is a table that will pop up and show you that the answer you seek is 80.

-- Robert

"Wyrom isn't interacting with me, I think he is AFK scripting."
Re: Armor question 12/19/2014 08:55 PM CST
>>If you use Lich<<

I am in Voln; I do not cooperate with the Unlife.

"Oh, that's the projection of a hypothetical offspring from a union between Sauron and Cruella de Ville; we use that as a baseline for determining character alignment."
Re: Armor question 12/20/2014 12:58 AM CST
http://www.krakiipedia.org/wiki/Armor_Use

Take a look at the over-training section. Specifically, unless my mind has stopped processing the maths a this point at night, it is not possible to remove all maneuver penalties for non-warrior classes with a whole buttload of enhancives. If you meant to reduce it to natural minimums - that would be 70 ranks.

Glurph

>wtrick tslice
You try to stuff your razern morning star in your ear.
Re: Armor question 12/20/2014 07:36 PM CST
>What skill level (armor ranks) is needed to train off all maneuver hindrances from chain Hauberk armor?

The same as MBP. Real warriors wear plate.
Re: Armor question 12/20/2014 09:13 PM CST
>>Real warriors wear plate.<<

I was asking on behalf of my rogue, actually. Real rogues are masters of stealth and deception, and wear whatever they want. And she has a nice enhancive aventail, so wearing MBP is not in the cards; she'd need to move up to full plate. I'm not even sure about moving to chain; she has FGB armor and may well stay with that for purposes of stealth and evasion. Just wanted the information.

Re: Armor question 12/22/2014 08:46 AM CST
Chain is really nice for a Thief.

Just saying. :)