Returning 11/27/2015 09:49 AM CST
It's been a while since I played. I was doing OHB/Shield with ambushing. This is what I got, I'd post stats but they aren't perfect but nothing I can do about them until I can get a fixstat potion.

Teldor (at level 47), your current skill bonuses and ranks (including all modifiers) are:
Skill Name | Current Current
| Bonus Ranks
Armor Use..........................| 196 96
Shield Use.........................| 196 96
Combat Maneuvers...................| 162 62
Blunt Weapons......................| 196 96
Ambush.............................| 108 26
Multi Opponent Combat..............| 120 30
Physical Fitness...................| 148 48
Harness Power......................| 147 47
Spiritual Lore - Religion..........| 58 12
Perception.........................| 102 24
Climbing...........................| 120 30
Swimming...........................| 70 15

Spell Lists
Minor Spiritual....................| 12

Spell Lists
Paladin............................| 35
Re: Returning 11/27/2015 10:06 AM CST
I don't see anything that stands out as a problem with your training. It's very similar to the training path I took with my Paladin (I went to 40 paladin spells for the ability to raise).

Be sure and check out SHIELD maneuvers (SHIELD HELP) and ARMOR maneuvers (ARMOR HELP) if you aren't already familiar with them.
You might consider looking at some of the lore benefits as you go forward (Paladins are one of the few classes where I look at lore training earlier in their career path) and might want to consider moving into full plate as you get towards your mid 50s.

-- Robert

Bazzelwyn says, "Maul maul maul maul maul maul maul."
Bazzelwyn says, "The answer is maul."
Re: Returning 11/28/2015 08:30 AM CST

Agreed, for the most part.

I would actually take CM to 1x and ambush to 20 to help get you to plate faster. It should be your big goal right now.

Welcome back!!
Re: Returning 11/28/2015 08:41 AM CST
When you say plate, I'll assume you mean full plate because I'm currently in mbp. I have 6x swcp plate changing armor, so I'm able shift it from mbp to augmented to half to full once I get the amount of armor needed to train off the maneuver penalties.