Checking in with my Pally 02/16/2015 06:11 PM CST

Here's my Pally at 28. Let me know if you see any concerns. The MIU is an enhancement.

Skills:
Skill Name | Current Current
| Bonus Ranks
Armor Use..........................| 160 60
Combat Maneuvers...................| 117 29
Polearm Weapons....................| 158 58
Multi Opponent Combat..............| 120 30
Physical Fitness...................| 120 30
Dodging............................| 120 30
Magic Item Use.....................| 5 1
Harness Power......................| 117 29
Perception.........................| 90 20
Climbing...........................| 50 10
Swimming...........................| 50 10

Spell Lists
Paladin............................| 27
Re: Checking in with my Pally 02/16/2015 06:21 PM CST
Looks good to me.

A very minor comment. The additional rank in harness power is netting you 1 additional point of mana. You may want to keep that at level going forward (so leave it at 29 when you level and then keep it at level after that).

-- Robert

"Wyrom isn't interacting with me, I think he is AFK scripting."
Re: Checking in with my Pally 02/18/2015 08:33 PM CST
Ditto what Robert said about Harness Power.

At this particular stage, you really want your paladin base ranks at your level. You're may already be at the tier 3 bonding level, but until you get that 28th rank, no creatures you kill are increasing your bonding towards T4. And the same up to T5. Those last two bonding ranks take quite a lot of kills, and it's nice to have them start counting as soon as possible. See https://gswiki.play.net/mediawiki/index.php/1625 for any details on bonding level, spell ranks required, and kills required. This generally won't be a bad thing anyway, since most probably you'd like 1630 and 1635 ASAP, too!

For MOC, you can either stop right where you are, or push it to 35 and then stop for awhile. If you hadn't checked out the tiering system, see https://gswiki.play.net/mediawiki/index.php/Multi-Opponent_Combat#Multi-strike

Once you get to 1635 you'll have to make a choice about your next path forward. It looks like you aren't interested in 1640 (otherwise, start cranking out the Spiritual Mana Control). Investing in Lores, or going for some Minor Spirituals are both solid choices.

What're you doing with your CMANs and Armor points? I think almost all paladins are doing armor fluidity and not armored casting. For CMANs, there are a several useful things to do, depending on your race, how easily you can get buff spells, etc.

Any further posts with this signature will be removed.
Re: Checking in with my Pally 02/18/2015 10:19 PM CST
Everything looks good. Bold of you to go all pally spells so early. There are some great defensive spells in the minor spiritual circle. But you seem to be surviving otherwise. Thats a nice thing about paladins.

The only thing I did different besides spells is 1x perception. I also took MIU up to 16.

Good you are 1x MOC.

I went sword and board with 1640 and 140 at cap.

Chad, player of a few