Brawling Shield Paladin 05/13/2013 12:47 AM CDT
So I'm working up my Shielded Brawler paladin but I'm not sure what Cmans or Shield maneuvers I should be looking into. Naturally I need to get my Tower Focus to 3 and then pump as much as I can into Shielded brawler to bring my MM penalty down to 9 but after that what do you all suggest is good? The deflection of arrows and shield spike mastery seem interesting and so does Prop up. I haven't been able to play around with Shield maneuvers since my main is Ranger and we get screwed on Armor/Cmans/Shield. Shield Strike is out of the question since it doesn't use UAC. Steely Resolve looks interesting to have a super high block chance if you link it with deflections and spikes. I'm not sure how useful Shield Bash will be since he's in voln and it won't work against incorp undead.

For Cmans I'm working on WSpec on my knuckleblades and I would assume just Feint/Disarm? I want to throw some Cpress in there since I'll be killing slow with UAC and that will help me keep them disabled while I tier up.

And before anyone tells me going UAC I'm probably destroying the main advantage of a paladins huge AS and all that stuff.. I don't really care because in my mind he's a crazy little bug who charges up behind his shield then pops out and punches things and hides behind his big freaking shield.

Daemon Ranger
Re: Brawling Shield Paladin 05/15/2013 09:47 AM CDT
Really interested in the idea of a brawling paladin. Prop Up is pretty awesome, from captures I've seen.

I'm not a fan of spikes, myself, but that may be just me.

Phat loot swims around Taeghan just out of his reach.

A honey badger suddenly charges into the room and bites Jaired viciously on the ankle before dashing off through the stage exit.

Scott/Taeghan