bug? 09/27/2015 01:45 PM CDT

Ki Focus

Description: Center yourself and focus on your inner ki to enhance your next melee attack. The bonus is +15 to one's Attack Strength (AS) or Unarmed Attack Factor (UAF) at rank 1, +25 at rank 2 and +35 at rank 3.

I didn't see any change when I tried using this ability. my gloves and boots had 902 cast on them., had 509 on.
Re: bug? 09/27/2015 05:36 PM CDT
This was changed during HSN. Instead of the UAF bonus for UAC, it gives tier-ups. The full description quoted from the saved post at gswiki https://gswiki.play.net/mediawiki/index.php/Combat_maneuvers_(saved_posts)#Ki_Focus

>The Ki Focus combat maneuver, available to monks, has been revised to grant an unarmed combat tier-up bonus in lieu of its previous bonus to AS/UAF. The maneuver is now invoked to grant a 33% chance per rank of gaining an immediate tier-up on the next unarmed strike, assuming that it is successful. If the strike is successful but does not grant an immediate tier-up, the probability of earning a tier-up strike is significantly increased for all subsequent strikes at that tier.

Fyonn's player
Re: bug? 09/27/2015 07:25 PM CDT

ok, I missed that one. documentation needs to get updated
Re: bug? 09/27/2015 11:45 PM CDT
>ok, I missed that one. documentation needs to get updated

The in-game help text was updated at the time of release, as was the wiki shortly thereafter. If you're still referring to the old static help pages on play.net, please note that they've been declared out of date, even though they are still available.