Dragonclaw 10/26/2013 03:11 PM CDT

This spell is like a bless right? I can hit dead stuff while it on? Or did I miss read the spell description?
Re: Dragonclaw 10/26/2013 03:17 PM CDT
You can hit magical creatures. This is what Krakki says:

While under the effects of the Dragonclaw spell, the caster's hands will grow hard and scaly, much like the skin of a dragon. This added toughness is manifested by a +10 increase to the caster's Unarmed Attack Factor (UAF).
The caster will also be able to hit magical creatures without special equipment, and if a random flare should occur, the attack will bypass all of the target's magical defense, reducing their Unarmed Defense Factor (UDF). These effects apply to all unarmed attacks (jab, punch, kick, and grapple).
Re: Dragonclaw 10/26/2013 03:22 PM CDT

What is a "magical creature"
Re: Dragonclaw 10/26/2013 03:29 PM CDT

Things like cyclops, stone sentinels, some (all?) types of golems require you to have a magical weapon in order to hit them. If you were to say use a drake weapon or even a 0x claid on these creatures it can and will shatter your weapon. Dragonclaw lets you hit these creatures even if you aren't using enchanted UAC gear. The real part of the spell is the other half, about bypassing defense of creatures gained by magic...but the first half is worth having as well.
Re: Dragonclaw 10/26/2013 03:32 PM CDT

Ahh! Thanks. Would any one happen to know where to get some 4x hand and foot wraps and some 4x robes?
Re: Dragonclaw 10/26/2013 03:35 PM CDT

Tykel's backroom, Icemule weaponshop, Mist Harbor weaponshop or maybe general store. Ebon gate has numerous choices as well and over the next several days I'm sure someone would be willing to pick you up a pair assuming you pick out what you want. http://gsguide.wikia.com/wiki/Ebon_Gate_2013_Item_List Has some if not all of the current items for sale.

Lochiven
Re: Dragonclaw 10/26/2013 04:23 PM CDT

This games does not make it easy to get stuff does it. Well if anyone is at Ebon I will take some hand and foot wraps. The robes are a bit outta my league. Please find me in game or here.
Re: Dragonclaw 10/26/2013 04:24 PM CDT

oh 4x only please.