What can I do with a stat change to increase my learning rate? 06/04/2014 06:01 PM CDT
Strength (STR): 99 (24) ... 99 (24)
Constitution (CON): 68 (9) ... 68 (9)
Dexterity (DEX): 65 (12) ... 65 (12)
Agility (AGI): 100 (35) ... 100 (35)
Discipline (DIS): 91 (15) ... 91 (15)
Aura (AUR): 89 (19) ... 89 (19)
Logic (LOG): 78 (14) ... 78 (14)
Intuition (INT): 71 (10) ... 71 (10)
Wisdom (WIS): 100 (25) ... 100 (25)
Influence (INF): 100 (30) ... 100 (30)

I currently transfer 31 points from mind to experience every couple of minutes on a node and I'd like to improve that number. Since arthritis makes going for a RP award a literal pain, what can I do with a Simustore Stat Change item to max out his learning rate?

Tanivar Somakre

"Healing, you want it, you shall have it."
Re: What can I do with a stat change to increase my learning rate? 06/04/2014 06:33 PM CDT

increase your logic, get logic enhancives
Re: What can I do with a stat change to increase my learning rate? 06/05/2014 06:16 AM CDT
DIS also affects it indirectly, but yours is pretty good. You can check here for more information if you need:

http://www.krakiipedia.org/wiki/Experience

Also, rest grouped on a supernode when you can. There's also a KP page listing most the supernodes.

>(OOC) Rozy's player whispers to the group, "Spiiiiiderhalfling!"

>Out of no where, a ki-lin gallops in.
Re: What can I do with a stat change to increase my learning rate? 06/05/2014 06:29 AM CDT
Also it's not exactly the question, but I assume you are getting saturated with Adv Guild tasks (turn them in when fried). Sitting on a supernode saturated for 15 minutes is a great way to get experience. It also has you directly absorb half of the total.

>(OOC) Rozy's player whispers to the group, "Spiiiiiderhalfling!"

>Out of no where, a ki-lin gallops in.
Re: What can I do with a stat change to increase my learning rate? 06/05/2014 04:02 PM CDT
>what can I do with a Simustore Stat Change item to max out his learning rate?

Set your LOG to be 100 (bonus 25) and then use AG badge and/or other enhancives to push it to 106 (28) for an extra point per pulse in the field or 110 (30) for an extra point resting. (you want the bonus to be multiples of 5 when resting and 7 when hunting for maximum efficiency in enhancive use).
Re: What can I do with a stat change to increase my learning rate? 06/05/2014 04:06 PM CDT
Max enhancive bonus is 140 Logic I believe. Not easy to bring your logic up to 140, but it can be done. Fusion armor and weapons with logic orbs in them help. Also last year or two Ebon Gate had some off the shelf +3 logic enhancives I believe.
Re: What can I do with a stat change to increase my learning rate? 06/05/2014 06:50 PM CDT
>Also it's not exactly the question, but I assume you are getting saturated with Adv Guild tasks (turn them in when fried). >Sitting on a supernode saturated for 15 minutes is a great way to get experience. It also has you directly absorb half of >the total.

>Daid

I've often run out of mana while not quite fried and gone in to town and turned in the bounty, I'll start making sure he's completely fried from now on before I turn one in. Half the bounty experience absorbing with a full mind immediately will certainly help. :)

>Set your LOG to be 100 (bonus 25) and then use AG badge and/or other enhancives to push it to 106 (28) for an extra point >per pulse in the field or 110 (30) for an extra point resting. (you want the bonus to be multiples of 5 when resting and 7 >when hunting for maximum efficiency in enhancive use).

>Rathboner

What plus his Logic bonus has him learning 31 per now? I don't want to lower another STAT like DIS that benefits his learning rate and counter the benefit of raising LOGIC to 100. That Simustore STAT changer isn't cheap.

Looked for Logic enhancives on Playershops, yeep... his mere six million or so just isn't up to the job. <rolls eyes>

Tanivar Somakre

"Healing, you want it, you shall have it."
Re: What can I do with a stat change to increase my learning rate? 06/05/2014 08:21 PM CDT

31 off of xxx isn't bad at all. at cap mine is 35
Re: What can I do with a stat change to increase my learning rate? 06/06/2014 06:36 AM CDT
>What plus his Logic bonus has him learning 31 per now? I don't want to lower another STAT like DIS that benefits his learning rate and counter the benefit of raising LOGIC to 100. That Simustore STAT changer isn't cheap.

Baseline, plus some for exp in head, plus LOG bonus, plus supernode bonus.

DIS is irrelevant unless you are staying in town longer than optimum between bounties. It affects the size of your bucket by a small amount which barely affects the rate at all unless you are running down to belled and not much even then. Since running down to belled is innefficient anyway (you'll be getting about 5 less per pulse as you approach belled compared to fried and missing out on bounty bonuses too) you shouldn't make too much effort to boost DIS. The one reason for having a high DIS would be to push the sum of DIS and LOG stats over 200, but its far, far more important to boost LOG. If you have gone to the trouble of getting LOG enhanced all the way to 140 then you should make sure your DIS is over 60, but thats practically certain to be the case at high level anyway. Setting DIS to hit 100 at cap should make it plenty high enough at your current level.

>I've often run out of mana while not quite fried and gone in to town and turned in the bounty, I'll start making sure he's completely fried from now on before I turn one in. Half the bounty experience absorbing with a full mind immediately will certainly help. :)

Its about 2/3. (depends on the size on the bounty award, but on average you'll get 1/3 instant and 2/3 into your bucket when turning in a bounty fried)
Its not worth spending much time over getting up to fried though. Get that bounty in and get a new one.