Suddenly, instant migration! 03/12/2013 06:08 AM CDT
Not sure how I should go about reporting this, since I don't really have any logs of it, but here is the general gist.

A few days ago, I started migrating away my Elemental lores. My line up was something like this:

Elemental Lore - Earth - 3
Elemental Lore - Air - 3
Elemental Lore - Fire - 10
Elemental Lore - Water - 3

I set my goals to entirely remove all but Fire, and Fire to go to 7. Now, yesterday when I logged out at about 6 PMish, I had something fairly similar to this (this is a vague approximation mind you, I wish I had an exact copy and paste):

>Elemental Lore - Earth - .550 - 16 hours
>Elemental Lore - Air - .550 - 16 hours
>Elemental Lore - Fire - 7.550 - 16 hours
>Elemental Lore - Water - .550 - 16 hours

>You're currently migrating at a rate of .002 skill points per pulse, and have converted 68.000 (about that) training points this migration period.

I logged back in a few hours ago, and suddenly the skills were completely migrated. I've continued my migration out of Fire lore, and my SKILL BASE shows this:

>Elemental Lore - Fire..............| 30 6.994 6 1 day, 4 hours, 58 minutes

>You're currently migrating at a rate of .002 skill points per pulse, and have converted 68.128 training points this migration period.

So I logged out for about 10 hours, logged back in, and 16 hours of migration had occured while I was gone. I'm not exactly complaining . . . but something is definitely weird here.

>"Walkar says, "Yes, too many kings never work. Especially when there's only one throne. It's a wicked game."
>Shameless plug.
Re: Suddenly, instant migration! 03/12/2013 07:45 AM CDT
Did you just level?

That would produce the effect you describe.
Re: Suddenly, instant migration! 03/12/2013 09:01 AM CDT
No. He's post-cap.

>"Walkar says, "Yes, too many kings never work. Especially when there's only one throne. It's a wicked game."
>Shameless plug.
Re: Suddenly, instant migration! 03/13/2013 03:10 PM CDT

It's the little known earth, wind and fire bonus (water as usual got a free ride).