Sheruvian Bard 09/12/2012 04:32 PM CDT
So I'm starting a baby Sheruvian Bard. Are there any little groups of worshiping Sheruvians doing some RP things like running around terrorizing the locals, if so I WANT IN! The dark jester will play the menacing music in the background as we bring their nightmares to life.
Re: Sheruvian Bard 01/22/2013 05:31 PM CST

I do not have a direct answer to your question, however one thing about Sheru that I have always felt from the docs to be true is his followers are insane, just as insane as possibly Zelia's. Sheru has chosen his and pushed insanity on them, where zelia's give there mind freely and ask her to accept them. I rarely see either one of these Arkati's followers include the fact there minds are not stable in the daily R/P they choose. Probably more so with Sheru, as there are other facets to him to make him attractive as an Arkati. Myself, I generally expect to see followers of either should have some element of instability and to say the least odd or erratic behavior.
Re: Sheruvian Bard 09/28/2013 06:23 PM CDT
Man I haven't responded to these in a while.. Well I haven't been into the Sheru temple but I dislike the insanity in the Zelian temple. It's one thing to be a crazy but another to sit in the corner looking for a roach 24/7 and all the other weird things going on in there.

Daemon Ranger