Enhancive runestaff 12/12/2010 10:19 AM CST
Found a nice runestaff in the Bowels the other day. It's only 2x, but it gives the following bonuses:

+5 wisdom
+10 total mana
+13 logic

MB 1,000,000

"So, what does that green line on the graph represent?"

"Oh, that's the projection of a hypothetical offspring from a union between Sauron and Cruella de Ville; we use that as a baseline for determining character alignment."
Re: Enhancive runestaff 12/12/2010 10:33 AM CST
I'll do the MB.

~ Nuadjha, the Briar Fox

You inhale deeply upon your pipe, puckering your lips as you send out three rings of smoke before you, then puff out a small vine of smoke that darts right through all three which causes them to disperse in a hazy shroud!
Re: Enhancive runestaff 12/12/2010 10:45 AM CST
ok, 1 million to Briarfox.

I should mention I didn't have it bardsung, so I have no idea what level might be needed to activate all the bonuses. Guenn found it; she is level 91, so one assumes she can activate pretty much anything.

"Oh, that's the projection of a hypothetical offspring from a union between Sauron and Cruella de Ville; we use that as a baseline for determining character alignment."
Re: Enhancive runestaff 12/12/2010 05:36 PM CST
I assume it's +5 to wisdom stat, not wisdom bonus since you didn't say bonus but I wanted to double check.
Re: Enhancive runestaff 12/12/2010 06:18 PM CST
Correct; all enhancements are to stats, not bonuses. A +13 logic bonus? Sheesh, I'd have tripled the MB.

Re: Enhancive runestaff 12/13/2010 10:39 AM CST
Going once to Nuadjha for 1 million

Re: Enhancive runestaff 12/16/2010 11:45 AM CST
Going twice ...

Re: Enhancive runestaff 12/18/2010 10:43 AM CST
Ok going three times: last call for bids on the amazing enhancive runestaff, discovered by yours truly in the Bowels, at the risk of life and limb!

Re: Enhancive runestaff 12/20/2010 05:36 PM CST
Ok, sold to Nuadjha for 1 million.

Re: Enhancive runestaff 12/22/2010 03:29 PM CST
Nuadjha, let me know when you want to pick up the runestaff.

Re: Enhancive runestaff 01/09/2011 09:30 AM CST
Briarfox, I am in Illistimf for a while and I have the runestaff with me; been trying to contact you for a while to finalize the sale. Look for Guenhafyr; I should be around much of the day.

Enhancive runestaff 03/24/2011 12:14 AM CDT
The runestaff is not enchanted.

Bonus of 3 to Constitution Bonus (Must be level 13).
Bonus of 2 to Influence Bonus (Must be level 4).
Bonus of 2 to Spirit Mana Control Ranks (must be level 6).

There are a lot of charges left in it.

MB: 35k pawn shop