I'm back! 02/28/2014 01:28 PM CST
Hey after some money problems in RL I got a great desk job. I've been gone for about 3 months but I am glad to announce that Ackrog and Thadgorsh are returning! Ackrog is my lovely hard headed personality pacificst empath and Thad is my lovely giantman warrior. Thad has a lot to go for his story line. But Ackrog is really really cool.

His mother wanted him to be a powerful sorcerer but he had no interest in being powerful. Though he has a unatural talent with magic and is a savant in diplomacy and strategy. Becoming an empath Ackrog promised not to physicaly harm another. Partly as an ethics issue, but he is also a bit arrogant. He does seem himself as better than most but does not outwardly say it. He truely thinks he will be able to go through his whole life and never have to raise an arm.

Eventually (i don't know when or how yet) he is going to pick up the holy war hammer and take on the undead. He will have mastered and crafted his own war hammer so first he has to get that skill down. He masters those skills for the same reason zen masters practice sword fighting. It is a meditative practice that allows him to hone and focus himself.
Re: I'm back! 02/28/2014 02:25 PM CST
Forge a maul (or any THW) for best effect in combat.

"So, what does that green line on the graph represent?"

"Oh, that's the projection of a hypothetical offspring from a union between Sauron and Cruella de Ville; we use that as a baseline for determining character alignment."