Pacifism 11/03/2013 04:08 AM CST

So my empath character is Ackrog. He is a pacifist. He understands that violence can be used for good but feels that many are excessively so. So he chooses not to fight. He has a mother left in the old country that wanted him to become a powerful wizard and never really gave him praise for anything. So they haven't spoken in over a year and a half.

Eventually he will take up the Holy War hammer. I don't know when. But it is a long way down the road.

Just thought I would share :)

Ackrog/Thadgorsh
Re: Pacifism 11/03/2013 02:59 PM CST
Heh! My empath hates healing, frequently telling folks to go buy herbs if they just have minor wounds. She learned the "healing arts" in order to be a better hunter, and not have to rely on others for her health. Jealous of the warrior types, she devoted a great deal of time to the study of weapons, and can now focus a double strike on her opponent with her beloved flail. (She will heal, of course, in an emergency, or if no other healers are around, or during an invasion.)

The bells of Hell
go ting-a-ling-a-ling
for you but not for me
Re: Pacifism 11/11/2013 07:05 AM CST

Tanivar is an empath who is primarily a Healer. He'd rather heal than harm but knows at times that harm must be done. Freeing undead from their evil bondage for his god Voln is the usual reason he draws a weapon. Many a trapped soul has found it's way to Lorminstra due to his blade.