Return of a Sorcerer 08/05/2012 01:41 AM CDT
You see a fine parchment letter, embroidered in red crimson. It is emblazoned with the sigil of House Faendryl.

To my peer and senior Guildmaster, Vathezir,

I hope this letter meets you well. It has been four years since we last met. As you may recall, I left the Greater Elanthian region to return to my home and continue my studies in the realm of Planar Studies and Demonology. My studies have served me well, and I am once again ready to continue my pursuits outside of New Ta'Faendryl. As per our arrangement, I expect to be reinstated into the Guild without fees, but I understand that to be reinitiated to my old position of Guildmaster, it will require two witnesses for nomination. I will arrange for such in due time. Until then, I will continue my work in the area and assist in guild tasks to any who need my instruction. I appreciate your patience with my absence for such an extended period of time. You may alert any Guild officials you deem necessary of my return to the Greater Elanthian region.

- Kastrel Tyraegen Faendryl
Re: Return of a Sorcerer 08/05/2012 09:33 AM CDT

welcome back!

see here for list of guildmasters http://forum.gsplayers.com/showthread.php?42471-Guildmaster-status

I try to keep the list updated with who is actually around or not

~Allereli, currently in Mule
Re: Return of a Sorcerer 08/05/2012 04:45 PM CDT
Sad to see that virtually none of the players who I was heavily associated with are still around, but that is to be expected I suppose. Hopefully some new aquaintances will pop up.