my paladin 07/30/2018 04:43 PM CDT
You see Lord Nottinghamm Sthol the Guardian of The Huntress.
He appears to be a Human.
He is very tall. He appears to be advanced in years. He has piercing green eyes and tanned skin. He has shoulder length, wavy black hair with grey at the temples. He has a clean-shaven face, a broken nose and a blackened scar across his left eye. He has a bloodstained white leather eyepatch covering one of his eyes.
He has a blinded left eye.
He is wearing a full-length crimson silk chasuble accented with deeply folded silver silk sleeves, a deeply hooded ebony silk cassock, some onyx prayerbeads inlaid with silver eight-pointed stars, a midnight black waist sash, a dull gold ring, a scuffed leather kit with a mithril buckle, a dark leather pouch, and some leather blue-buckled boots.

Nottinghamm (at level 72), your current skill bonuses and ranks (including all modifiers) are:
Skill Name | Current Current
| Bonus Ranks
Armor Use..........................| 250 150
Shield Use.........................| 180 80
Combat Maneuvers...................| 173 73
Edged Weapons......................| 10 2
Two-Handed Weapons.................| 246 146
Multi Opponent Combat..............| 130 35
Physical Fitness...................| 173 73
Dodging............................| 172 72
Magic Item Use.....................| 50 10
Harness Power......................| 177 77
Spirit Mana Control................| 105 25
Spiritual Lore - Blessings.........| 10 2
Spiritual Lore - Religion..........| 140 40
Spiritual Lore - Summoning.........| 130 35
Perception.........................| 173 73
Climbing...........................| 145 45
Swimming...........................| 141 41

Spell Lists
Minor Spiritual....................| 20

Spell Lists
Paladin............................| 35

I play him as a devout follower of The Huntress, who believes he is a descendant of the original Guardian (the guardsman) from the Huntress story. Once a month he travels to each town that has a shrine to the Huntress and cleans and upkeeps the shrine, as well as a short prayer ceremony to the Huntress. I keep his left eye blinded all the time refusing to heal or allow it to be healed to represent the Blind Eye of Justice and Vengeance. (He is a master of sunfist and the sigil of resolve allows him to search and cast spells even with the blinded eye)