the guild night 12/08/2010 02:24 PM CST
alright so I had a poor turnout last night at guild night.

if anyone actually wants to work on guild stuff and wants a dedicated night to do it, what works for everyone?

I can't do anything Wednesday and Saturday nights because I'm recording with my band those nights.

I can do Friday nights if you guys want. Does that work better for most people because of the weekend and lack of needing to go to work the next day?

-James-
player of Fremie

Mirayam says, "You are not a rogue, sir."

Mirayam exclaims, "You are noble!"
Re: the guild night 12/08/2010 03:28 PM CST
Mmmm, boobies!

Not just a guy thing ...

"So, what does that green line on the graph represent?"

"Oh, that's the projection of a hypothetical offspring from a union between Sauron and Cruella de Ville; we use that as a baseline for determining character alignment."
Re: the guild night 12/08/2010 04:22 PM CST
nice reply to the wrong thread

lol

-James-
player of Fremie

Re: the guild night 12/08/2010 07:11 PM CST
Annoucments in game and on board would be really helpful, i forgot...

~Paul
Re: the guild night 12/09/2010 03:02 AM CST
Maybe if there were more boobies at guild night...

But seriously, if it were earlier, that would be better. I guess Friday works, too.

-Dan
Re: the guild night 12/09/2010 07:05 AM CST
Getting it to be part of a routine will help too, attendance will probably pick up after a few runs.... I'll come if I'm around - but I'm usually east of the spine, which makes it hard.

-Keleborrn.
Re: the guild night 12/09/2010 08:24 AM CST
>>>Mmmm, boobies! Not just a guy thing ... ~THROGG

>>>nice reply to the wrong thread lol -James- player of Fremie

<Lori laughs out loud again.>

Proof!

If we don't control ourselves, we tend to get slightly affected by our thoughts.

I can see it THROGG.

You probably got a little overly excited with the thoughts of boobies and that they're not just for boys anymore and in your excitement, you forgot to check that you weren't responding to the correct thread.

Great example of how we can get a little carried away with our thoughts.

No one was harmed and we all had a good laugh. ;-)

~Lori aka Horsefreak (One of the Many)
Re: the guild night 12/09/2010 12:41 PM CST
I have a crier go off when I'm starting...

it's that glimmer of a crystal amulet in the shadows, and a squeaky voice telling you to listen to your thoughts... then I send a thought out on the guild channel.

currently I've been doing it Tuesday nights, but I'm going to move it to Friday I think.

I've been told by a GM that I have to keep it pretty non-disclosed on the exact nature for any announcements, etc.

I'm sure the crier is confusing to many folks, and has generated quite the stir in town. Folks looking for merchants, etc.

the more rogues the better. I honestly have little to nothing to gain myself from this, I just like seeing other rogues have the same enjoyment I did when the guild first opened.

-James-
player of Fremie

Re: the guild night 12/09/2010 12:44 PM CST
Yeah, when we were running ours out River's Rest way I used a crier as well:

Two young smugglers shuffle past and you catch a hint of their conspiratorial whispering, "The Stewards are holdin' their Trainin' Night tonight over... well, you know where. I heard they have boxes for lockpick practicin', too. Let's get there afore theys all gone!"

Are you moving it to tomorrow (Friday)?
Re: the guild night 12/09/2010 02:36 PM CST
I will be hosting another guild night Friday to see how the turnout is.

I will be doing guild nights on Wednesday and Friday nights after the holiday season to better determine which evening is more suitable for the majority of us rogues.

-James-
player of Fremie

Re: the guild night 12/09/2010 02:39 PM CST
I am in for Friday, Fremie.... well, Kretan is. I will hustle him off his favorite island to get a little work in.
Re: the guild night 12/09/2010 02:40 PM CST
More rogues is better!

I just hope I don't get myself killed for stealing away locksmiths from the high level hunting areas.

;)

-James-
player of Fremie

Re: the guild night 12/09/2010 08:18 PM CST
>>>I just hope I don't get myself killed for stealing away locksmiths from the high level hunting areas. ~Fremie aka James ;)

Don't sweat it bud. Most high level folks have their own ways into boxes these days. And if they don't, they know how to find us.

Re: the guild night 12/10/2010 07:21 AM CST
<<Most high level folks have their own ways into boxes these days.>>

Hee hee hee.
Re: the guild night 12/10/2010 02:07 PM CST
>>>Most high level folks have their own ways into boxes these days. ~Me

>>>Hee hee hee. ~SHAFTJ aka OutOfContext!

I <3 your out of context posts.

Re: the guild night 12/10/2010 03:20 PM CST
>>>Maybe if there were more boobies at guild night... But seriously, if it were earlier, that would be better. I guess Friday works, too. ~Dan aka SLEATH1

Oh, I forgot to respond to this.

I have a question for you Dan.

And just how would you know that they were real boobies behind the psuedo, matrix realm of Elanthia? Hmmm?

=;->