rogue guild helpers 10/28/2010 07:48 PM CDT
so warriors have a guild night,

was wondering if any of us rogues would like to dedicate a night to working with each other to help with partner reps, etc. in the Landing area.

I can set up an event via MHO system (news, calendar, crier) for it if I get enough interest and we organize a set date/time each week.

-James-
player of Fremie

Mirayam says, "You are not a rogue, sir."

Mirayam exclaims, "You are noble!"
Re: rogue guild helpers 10/28/2010 07:52 PM CDT
The Stewards of the Fallen Citadel used to run one in River's Rest, but alot of the members have moved on. I think we may be defunct... :) Maybe not. It has been a nice break. MHOs while fun take a lot of time and effort.

On topic, Kretan would be happy to assist with such a thing. Though, he is out in the Elven lands at the moment.
Re: rogue guild helpers 10/28/2010 07:55 PM CDT
>>MHOs while fun take a lot of time and effort

I'm already running an MHO (Moonshine Manor, the oldest existing MHO in the game)

it will take me very little time to get anything organized via crier, news, etc.

-James-
player of Fremie

Re: rogue guild helpers 10/28/2010 07:56 PM CDT
I knows that. I was lamenting on my own failed effort. :)
Re: rogue guild helpers 10/28/2010 08:02 PM CDT
>>I knows that. I was lamenting on my own failed effort

hey at least you tried!

I wouldn't call it a failure either, I'm sure a lot of rogues had a blast while it was around

good things come in time. if you are interested in helping out I am welcoming all rogues with open bottles of Moonshine (it stuns you!)

-James-
player of Fremie

Re: rogue guild helpers 10/29/2010 12:17 AM CDT
I would be willing. The only hangup for me would be that my schedule varies a bit in the evenings. But if given a date I could give an immediate yeah or nay.

Steve

Wolfloner's player
Re: rogue guild helpers 10/29/2010 12:32 AM CDT
I can be around roughly this time to help....

Player of Brevis
Re: rogue guild helpers 10/29/2010 01:10 AM CDT
ok I'll work on a crier, we can use that to inform other people about it with some elasticity until those of us involved get a more solid schedule worked out, then I will make a news/calender request as well.

I'm thinking we'll do it at Plur's Pub, since the moonshine is right there are the bar and it can be used to lower CML defense as well as for stun maneuver reps.

What night works best for everyone? I'm thinking we'll start pretty soon after EG is over?

-James-
player of Fremie

Re: rogue guild helpers 10/29/2010 08:15 AM CDT
Lemme know, Kevea is a master of sweep and cheapshots for partner reps...

~Paul
Re: rogue guild helpers 11/04/2010 04:56 AM CDT
ok I'm submitting a crier via MHO system for us to announce that a Guild Master or two is available to help out any Rogues near the Landing.

I'm thinking Sunday night (9pm eastern), assuming bandits aren't skinning us alive by then?

-James-
player of Fremie

Re: rogue guild helpers 11/04/2010 05:01 AM CDT
actually, this would be a little after 9pm, since I have to actually drive home from work... duh!

>There is a subtle rustle in one of the nearby shadows and a soft voice whispers, "Psss, I heard a Guild Master or two will be helping out any Rogues who need assistance. Maybe if you searched your thoughts you could find out where they are.

how does that look?

-James-
player of Fremie

Re: rogue guild helpers 11/08/2010 06:18 PM CST
still have interest in this?

I should have an appropriate crier set up soon.

-James-
player of Fremie

Re: rogue guild helpers 11/08/2010 10:45 PM CST
I'm definitely interested. Sunday nights may not work so well for me, but I'm certainly willing to help out as much as possible.

--Vanatar
Re: rogue guild helpers 11/09/2010 08:10 PM CST
>>>ok I'm submitting a crier via MHO system for us to announce that a Guild Master or two is available to help out any Rogues near the Landing. I'm thinking Sunday night (9pm eastern), assuming bandits aren't skinning us alive by then? -James- player of Fremie

Nice idea Fremie aka James. Way to pick up the reins. And you've been back in the game how many months?

~Lori aka Horsefreak (One of the Many)
Re: rogue guild helpers 11/10/2010 02:10 PM CST
I think about 4 months now

-James-
player of Fremie