Cry for help 05/13/2013 08:57 PM CDT
I humbly come before you all today to ask for charity. I'm recently revived my rogue from the abyss. Its been 94 months according to my guild dues, and here is the problem. Upon first logging in I get a bill collector from the guild asking for 94 months of dues. I'm about 400,000 silver short, and I'm not sure how long I have until I am expelled. (I also have forgotten where the guild is! But I will work that out)

So if anyone has any information regarding how long I will have to pay this bill, I'd appreciate it. If anyone is willing to loan me the silver , I'd appreciate that as well. Any silvers loaned will be repaid promptly.

Sorry for the begging, it is humbling.

Snudge
Re: Cry for help 05/13/2013 09:00 PM CDT
I think you would be better off getting kicked out of the guild and then rejoining. Certainly much cheaper unless you have an RP reason for not wanting to be kicked out.

-- Robert
Re: Cry for help 05/13/2013 09:25 PM CDT
Yeah. You'll keep your ranks, though you'll be unable to use the skills until you're reinstated. Get kicked out, get invited back, and you'll be able to use them again and won't have to pay all of your back dues.

I mean, it is the rogue guild. If you're not bending the rules - you're not doing it right!
Re: Cry for help 05/14/2013 03:59 AM CDT

Fantastic! I did not know rejoining was an option. Thank you both for your help.