The Shadow's Visage reveals itself! (Crosspost from MHO) 04/04/2012 04:36 PM CDT
The Shadow's Visage is now official and has revealed itself to the lands.

What is The Shadow's Visage you ask? Simple. It's a Rogue based MHO catering to all walks of life and the profession.

Fancy yourself a public servant and love picking boxes? No problem!

Enjoy the thrill of taking strolls along the roads in the late evening? No problem!

Fancy yourself a circus performer? No problem!

The Shadow's Visage is a MHO that will bring all rogues of life together under one united band of members. Our purpose, aside from personal gain, is to help those in need of our unique skill sets while bringing a new found "awareness" of rogues to the community.

Events will and can consist of various things such as lockpicking services to the public, guild nights for both enlisted members and non-enlisted rogues, to various fun gambling games with prizes for everyone!

Keep in mind, these are not all the events I have planned as some are better yet to be kept a secret!

If you are interested in joining our ranks and think you have what it takes, please shoot me an email to jaycloer@gmail.com

I will then forward you a small application with some questions for you to gauge interest and prospective membership.

~Now with more GRR!

AIM: Tehir Xunlari