Duck and Weave 12/21/2016 10:29 AM CST
There are some glaring flaws with rogue cmans, but the first one I wanted to address is Duck and Weave.

The concept is great, arguably an idea ahead of its time, as it was released before Martial Stances.

As it stands the cost-benefit ratio is far too imbalanced.

This skill was meant to help rogues who fight in the open in light armor, in providing more balanced paths for the rogue builds, but in reality it's far too expensive to be of use, and the duration/cooldown is just egregious.

I think this should become a martial stance, and really it would be in line, offering a viable competitive alternative to some of the others.
Re: Duck and Weave 12/21/2016 10:31 AM CST
I agree with this. We could use some loving on CMan reviews.
Re: Duck and Weave 12/21/2016 11:07 AM CST
Then it needs to be changed to:

Dodge, duck dip dive and dodge.

Dodge, duck dip dive and dodge is a combat maneuver available to Rogues and Monks. There is a 3 minute cooldown period during which the reactivation cost triples to 60 stamina. Training in the Dodge and Multi Opponent Combat skills is recommended.

Descrpition
A 30 second boost to evade chance. The increase is higher when wearing lighter armor groups. If you can dodge a forging hammer, you can dodge an attack. There is also a chance that you can redirect that attack against a different enemy. The redirection chance is higher in more offensive stances and is also based on influence and agility.

Once the CMAN is started, it lasts for 30 seconds and works like this: https://youtu.be/-4QqksHXUCc?t=92 (you'll see what happens 30 seconds later when it wears off)

In all seriousness, it does seem a little steep. It would be nice to see a slight down tweak to the cost and/or the cooldown time.

-Drumpel