Spellburst? 07/06/2018 11:02 AM CDT
So I'm getting the Bard to the point where the older Illoke beasties may not stoke his mind sufficiently, and I'm looking around for new areas. Sanctum sounds tasty, because it is not East of the mountains, but I see this 'spellburst' for many many of the (at and near) capped areas...

...and the spells that the GSWiki lists as NOT counting towards spellburst include, to my surprise, some beneficial ones. Specifically, a couple of Clerical benefits, and a handful of Paladin.

Izzat accurate?!?
Re: Spellburst? 07/06/2018 12:40 PM CDT
It has to be accurate or my rogue would always burst in the Sanctum. I'm guessing the reason 307, 310, 1605, 1609, 1617, and 1618 aren't counted is that they're group spells that extend to others, so it would be a bit harsh to either force the cleric/paladin in the group to take those spells down or to have the rest of the group burst because of it.

Also, for the non-bards out there reading, I'm also pretty confident that 1006 and 1007 don't count--and extremely confident that 1035 doesn't!

https://gswiki.play.net/Leafiara
Re: Spellburst? 07/06/2018 12:52 PM CDT
There is mention made higher up about group spells, yes; I had not drawn the connection with those. Nice catch.

You want to edit in those three Bardic additions? :)
Re: Spellburst? 07/06/2018 01:11 PM CDT
does 307 etc. not count at all, or only count for the caster?