magic & Enhancive; same descriptors? 04/10/2018 08:39 AM CDT
When I read "a few charges", I tend to think in terms of a handful or so.

However, this morning I ran across a crumbly Peon's Strength/606 item with 'a few', and it ran to 15 or 16. (I just burned them all, spread across a couple of characters, to max out the duration and not have to carry it around.)

Do we have any intimation--or firm knowledge?--that the charge descriptors on magic items' # of charges are/are not the same as for Enhancives' number of charges?
Re: magic & Enhancive; same descriptors? 04/10/2018 11:01 AM CDT
After being amazed that I could not find this at the wiki, I started a small study of this recently, but got side tracked.

From my notes:

Several charges = 20+
Few charges was 10-19

I get exact numbers under 10 ... so I don't know what the adjectives are there.

There is a list at the wiki under enhancives about the number of charges, but I don't know exactly how to even verify that, let alone test it. Nor do I know if they are related to the adjectives for magic item charges.

For a while I thought the list must be the same, but ... after buying some things and singing and wasting the charges, I realized that the enhancive listing at thw wiki is not the same as magic itesm.

---
;tune towncrier
Rohese: "... the TownCrier (tune in if you haven’t, it’s without doubt the best thing to ever happen on LNet)"
Xanith: "It's flat out amazing"
Doug: "100.times ^"

TownCrier News Submission link: http://bit.ly/TownCrierNews