Problems with bounty waivers 02/14/2017 04:40 PM CST
Rheteger says, "Hmm, I've got a task here from the town of Wehnimer's Landing. It appears they have a bandit problem they'd like you to solve. Go report to Quin Telaren to find out more. He's the Landing's West Gate guard, though you might want to check Helga's Tavern if he's not at his post. Be sure to ASK about BOUNTIES."

Rheteger adds, "I encourage you to work with other adventurers who are also around your level of experience. If you wish for them to formally aid you in this task, simply bring them before me and ASK me to ADD them to your task."

Reyanna says, "You must specify one type of task that you wish be exempt from. Valid tasks are: Kill Creatures, Retrieve Heirloom, Procure Skins, Procure Gems, Protect Traveller, Procure Herbs, Kill Dangerous Creature, Rescue Child, Kill Bandits. You may also specify NOTHING to remove your existing exemption choice."

Reyanna says, "You already exempt from the Kill Bandits task, Peppwyn."

huh?
Re: Problems with bounty waivers 02/14/2017 10:24 PM CST
According to your character logs, you were assigned the Bandits task and then activated your waiver immediately after that. Waivers prevent further tasks of the specified type from being assigned while they are in effect, they do not remove already assigned tasks from when they were not in effect.

Coase
Re: Problems with bounty waivers 02/15/2017 10:03 AM CST
The messaging sounds like I was already exempt when I tried to activate my waiver for bandit tasks.

Reyanna says, "You already exempt from the Kill Bandits task, Peppwyn."
Re: Problems with bounty waivers 02/15/2017 10:08 AM CST

>The messaging sounds like I was already exempt when I tried to activate my waiver for bandit tasks.

it automatically activated your last choice so you don't have to talk to the NPC again
Re: Problems with bounty waivers 02/15/2017 01:12 PM CST
Thanks for clarification.