A Problem with my disk 08/10/2014 07:21 PM CDT
Not really sure if this is the correct place to post this:

So, I had a disk cast on myself last night. and I went out with a group to Deadfall forest.....and we kinda blew up a spore. and a bunch of us died.

Long story short:

I get rezzed, and respell. I try to summon another disk. I obviously don't have one floating around me. but I get the messaging that there's one next to me. (A faint disk appears next to you, but then fades away.)

Wound up logging out later. Logged in earlier and tried the disk....same result. Went back to deadfall to see if the disk came back to me, negative results.

I have a referral in on this, but GH Djyni seemed to think it was a good idea to post my problem on the forums. so here I am.
Anyone ever have this happen to them? I think I'm broken. :)
Re: A Problem with my disk 08/11/2014 07:38 AM CDT
It's likely stuck in a special place, limbo for a lack of a better name.

~Wyrom, APM
Re: A Problem with my disk 08/11/2014 10:20 AM CDT

yup. better my disk than the rest of me. :P
Re: A Problem with my disk 08/11/2014 02:03 PM CDT

Well, not really sure how it happened. but everything seems like it's working now.:P

Weird glitch.

Still wondering how it happened.
Re: A Problem with my disk 08/11/2014 02:42 PM CDT
<Well, not really sure how it happened. but everything seems like it's working now.:P

<Weird glitch.

<Still wondering how it happened.

Blame the Crosslings and Althedeus. I'm sure it was all their fault.

Only the dead have seen the end of war - Plato

Radeek Andoran
General, Drakes Vanguard
Defender of Wehnimer's Landing
Black Raider of the Mir'Sheq
Re: A Problem with my disk 08/11/2014 10:58 PM CDT
Your identity somehow got separated from the disk. We found it this afternoon. A player did, actually, and reported about it. We looted the strongbox inside. Only had some coins and a red spinel!

~Wyrom, APM
Re: A Problem with my disk 08/12/2014 11:35 AM CDT

>Your identity somehow got separated from the disk. We found it this afternoon. A player did, actually, and reported about it. We looted the strongbox inside. Only had some coins and a red spinel!

Sounds like my mental problems are spreading to my disk. :P just kidding.

Thanks for all the help.

Very weird glitch. and I've seen a few weird ones over the years.