317, 730, 118 11/26/2004 04:22 PM CST
whine

What's going on with 317, 730, and 118? I've been looking forward to all of these spells since HSN, and I still don't have a single one of them. Any word on whether or not we're going to see them before RSN is up?

Jesse, Querthose's whiney player

Blessed are the Servants of the Serpent
Re: 317, 730, 118 11/27/2004 01:26 AM CST
you know that November isn't over right?
Re: 317, 730, 118 11/27/2004 01:49 AM CST
you know that November isn't over right?

Yes the orginal poster knows that. In his post he asked this : >>Any word on whether or not we're going to see them before RSN is up?

If you notice it says if we will see them before RSN is up. So yes he clearly knows that november isn't over yet. He is asking if they will be seen before novemeber ends.

But even with that out of the way there is only 4 days left. It can be done, and might be. But you can only be optmistic for so long, especially when you know the past. Especially for sorcerers and 730...

But yeah He knows november isn't over yet, was asking if they will be out. And if not, wanted to know when, or at least someone telling us they will not be out. Instead of having us wait until november 31 at 1:59:59 central time, and know that we don't see it out. A little communication never hurts, especially when it looks like deadlines may be broken.

~Jeff
Why do people look at the name ascendent, and say the first syllable, or part of it makes me look like something? As hardly means what the try to make it be, and only proves their level of maturity is low, and besides the first part is ascend
Re: 317, 730, 118 11/27/2004 11:56 AM CST
>>Jeff's post

Yeah, what he said.

Jesse, Querthose's player

Re: 317, 730, 118 11/27/2004 10:05 PM CST
118 is being updated by yours truly. I've done a lot of coding on it as we've been working on Paladin spells the last couple months, and haven't had the opportunity to have Warden review all aspects, but what I've built up for his approval is....

It's range of functionality is being adapted to allow certain movements to be accomplished if partially webbed, with RT and movement hindrances....up to complete immobilization and forced to prone?d.

Breakout attempts will be handled as an automatic action by the webbed target, based on strength and dexterity.

The duration is being adjusted to range from quickly dissolved, too... a long time. (I like to afford players the opportunity of discovery for a period of time after deploying a spell)

Interacting with webbed targets is being addressed. Aiding a webbed target by dragging, or interacting by pushing/pulling/(possible others), may result in the helper becoming partially ensnared themselves.

Flammability is being addressed. Fire, electricity, and plasma energy may cause it to burn.

A synergy bonus for stacking webs exists that would increase hindrance and duration of hold.

Early breakout attempts (that may result in a worsened position if unsuccessful) are being addressed.

And lets see, what else.....oh yeah...exceptional results of a random die roll, may result in complete breakout, regardless of hindrance level.

Again, These upgrades have not been approved in their entirety, but I have built the calls. Discussion in: magic systems - minor mental circle folder, is encouraged.

Yours,
Imjee

Empath Team
Cleric/Paladin Teams
mSpirit/mMental Teams

feedback@simutronics.com
gs4-Imjee@play.net
Re: 317, 730, 118 11/28/2004 10:40 AM CST
Thank you so much for the feedback. I don't mind things being late, I just mind when there're no updates. The new web sounds fantastic, incidently.

Jesse, Querthose's player