635 fury 02/22/2017 06:53 AM CST

Had a conversation with Telum. We would like to recommend, fury have an option offered.

Incant for normal hunting, so it does not hit PC travelers on roads. Player friendly.

Evoke for all ungrouped, if you need to destroy everything in a room. Player unfriendly.

Aurach
Re: 635 fury 02/22/2017 08:12 AM CST

+1
Re: 635 fury 02/22/2017 08:52 AM CST

I'll agree with this one too.

Though it might be coded that way to avoid it being too powerful. The thinking might be that it needs some kind of drawback. If it was changed, I cant think of any reason there would ever be a need to use the incant version.

Russ
Re: 635 fury 02/22/2017 12:16 PM CST
I would say a player friendly version should at the very least require CHANNEL and hard RT.

Keith/Brinret/Shiun

Keith is correct

Wyrom, APM

http://forums.play.net/forums/GemStone%20IV/Help%20for%20Players/Policy%20Discussions/view/246
Re: 635 fury 02/22/2017 12:36 PM CST

Keith enjoys randomly nature's furying people during storyline events, despite that it means no tent time for him.
Re: 635 fury 02/22/2017 06:38 PM CST
I would like to pitch my vote in with the "player-friendly-only" crowd of voices, OR permitting the caster to choose by means of using a different verb.

I would like to similarly pitch in my vote to update the other high-level Semi-list open-casting deadly-to-passersby spell in precisely the same manner. (If the GMs are feeling nice... use the verbs in the same way. If they're feeling malicious... switch 'em. :)
And yes, I'm referring to Sonic Disruption/1030. I've smoked at least 2, maybe 3-4 people, up in Thanatoph in the last 6 months.
(My efforts at safety are not helped by having to train myself OUT of doing my standard 'yell' of warning before renewing. Since yelling up there is liable to trigger a landslide, and, you know. Hurt me.)