Mass calm -calmming a player- 10/06/2016 03:44 PM CDT

[Ta'Faendryl Approach - 11815]
The cobblestone road wanders through a contorted landscape, both overgrown and nearly dead at the same time. Blackened, woody vines replete with long, jagged thorns and sickly grey leaves parallel the road as if examining it for potential victims. Here and there trees battle for survival among the choking underbrush, but the stunted appearance of the trees indicate that the battle is difficult. Several trees, merely large stumps now, indicate that the battle is often lost. You also see a war griffin that is flying around, the Conlin disk, a sly woodland spirit that is flying around, a war griffin that is flying around, a twisted crystal-tipped staff and a twisted crystal-tipped staff.
Also here: Conlin who is lying down
Obvious paths: northeast, southwest
>
[Ta'Faendryl Approach - 11813]
A cobblestone road swings in a wide arc northeast and west. Many of the stones are missing, but for the most part the road is still level and easily traveled. A huge mound of mud rises just to the southwest and extends to the west as far as the eye can see. The area is eerily quiet, as if no life of any kind resides here. A few dead trees, now petrified, rise into the sky in bleak silhouette, but the earth has a scorched look to it, and the usual underbrush seems to have retreated. You also see a shimmering portal.
Obvious paths: northeast, west
>ne
The cobblestone road wanders through a contorted landscape, both overgrown and nearly dead at the same time. Blackened, woody vines replete with long, jagged thorns and sickly grey leaves parallel the road as if examining it for potential victims. Here and there trees battle for survival among the choking underbrush, but the stunted appearance of the trees indicate that the battle is difficult. Several trees, merely large stumps now, indicate that the battle is often lost. You also see a war griffin that is flying around, the Conlin disk, a sly woodland spirit that is flying around, a war griffin that is flying around, a twisted crystal-tipped staff and a twisted crystal-tipped staff.
>ne
[Old Ta'Faendryl, Southern Road - 11816]
The road slopes down to the southwest and rises toward the northeast. To the north a high wall, covered with a thick growth of green vegetation, cuts across the horizon.
>sw
>
Conlin stands up.
>
A war griffin tries to spear Conlin with its beak!
AS: +415 vs DS: +671 with AvD: +40 + d100 roll: +20 = -196
A clean miss.
>
A war griffin rakes at Conlin with a razor-sharp claw!
AS: +448 vs DS: +623 with AvD: +35 + d100 roll: +43 = -97
A clean miss.
A war griffin rakes at Conlin with a razor-sharp claw!
AS: +448 vs DS: +623 with AvD: +35 + d100 roll: +48 = -92
A clean miss.
>pull con
You pull on Conlin, trying to get him closer.
>
You've gained 1 physical and mental training point.
Unconverting 1 Mnt points to return 2 Phy points. (See HELP TPS)

Training Points: 29 Phy 0 Mnt (1230 Phy converted to Mnt)
>619
[voodoo]>incant 619
You speak quietly in flowing elven, preparing the Mass Calm spell...
Your spell is ready.
You gesture.
A calm washes over a war griffin.
A calm washes over a war griffin.
Cast Roundtime 3 Seconds.
>ne
[Old Ta'Faendryl, Southern Road - 11816]
The road slopes down to the southwest and rises toward the northeast. To the north a high wall, covered with a thick growth of green vegetation, cuts across the horizon.
>ne
Conlin just arrived.
>
[Old Ta'Faendryl, Southern Road - 11817]
Trees and brush thicken and grow with an increasingly vigorous appearance along the edges of the road to the north. To the south, the road is wider, the sicklier vegetation of the swampy lowlands apparently less able to compete with its cobbled surface.
Obvious paths: north, southwest
>n
>n
[Old Ta'Faendryl, Southern Road - 11818]
A flight of cracked stone steps lead up the final slope of the hill, ending at the base of a large tower. A faint breeze brings the sound of running water up from the river flowing past the base of the hill to the east. Further on a pyramid, as tall as the hill and nearly as wide, lifts a sparkling white marble structure high above the city. You also see some vegetation and some invading roots.
Obvious paths: north, south
>n
[Old Ta'Faendryl, Southern Road - 11819]
The broken surface of the cobbled road winds down to the south, disappearing from view as it bends slightly to the west and is hidden by a heavy growth of underbrush. Two long shadowed lines of tumbled stones, which appear to have once been columns, flank each side of the road. You also see a twisted crystal-tipped staff.
Obvious paths: north, south
>
[Old Ta'Faendryl, Market Road - 11820]
A massive wall of earth and vegetation extends on each sid

A cobblestone road swings in a wide arc northeast and west. Many of the stones are missing, but for the most part the road is still level and easily traveled. A huge mound of mud rises just to the southwest and extends to the west as far as the eye can see. The area is eerily quiet, as if no life of any kind resides here. A few dead trees, now petrified, rise into the sky in bleak silhouette, but the earth has a scorched look to it, and the usual underbrush seems to have retreated. You also see a war griffin that appears rather calm, the Conlin disk, a sly woodland spirit that is flying around, a war griffin that appears rather calm and a shimmering portal.
Also here: a calmed Conlin
>'odd
Speaking in Elven, you softly say, "Odd."
>speak common
You are now speaking Common.
>'odd
You softly say, "Odd."
>
Conlin chuckles.
>'neve rhappens
You softly say, "Neve rhappens."
>stance def
You are now in a defensive stance.
>
The familiar, yet still oddly foreign, sensation of invigoration coursing through your muscles fades.
>put my longbow in my surcoat
>put my knife in my surc
>put longknife in my swordbelt
>put hatchet in my swordbelt
>put waraxe in my swordbelt
>put scepter in my swordbelt
>put dagger in my surc
>put rune in my surcoat
>put my dagger in my surc
I could not find what you were referring to.
>
>
>
>
>
You put a twisted illthorn scepter with ridged branches caging a rondure of green amber in your myklian scale swordbelt.
>
You tuck the bronze dagger into an inner pocket of your mesh surcoat.
>
>
>look
A cobblestone road swings in a wide arc northeast and west. Many of the stones are missing, but for the most part the road is still level and easily traveled. A huge mound of mud rises just to the southwest and extends to the west as far as the eye can see. The area is eerily quiet, as if no life of any kind resides here. A few dead trees, now petrified, rise into the sky in bleak silhouette, but the earth has a scorched look to it, and the usual underbrush seems to have retreated. You also see a grizzled dusky curhound, a war griffin that appears rather calm, the Conlin disk, a sly woodland spirit that is flying around, a war griffin that appears rather calm and a shimmering portal.
Also here: a calmed Conlin
>
You feel the unnatural surge of necrotic power wane away.
>
Conlin asks, "Hit me?"
>
A grizzled dusky curhound growls menacingly!
>
Conlin grins.
>111 con
[voodoo]>prepare 111
[voodoo]>cast con
You speak quietly in flowing elven, preparing the Fire Spirit spell...
Your spell is ready.
>
You gesture at Conlin.
Conlin is enraged by your attack!
The evanescent shield shrouding Conlin flares to life and absorbs the essence of the spell, dissipating it harmlessly.
Cast Roundtime 3 Seconds.
(Forcing stance down to guarded)
>look
Re: Mass calm -calmming a player- 10/06/2016 08:48 PM CDT
The messaging doesn't show him being calmed; did you happen to see him calmed in the room window? Or did you only notice him calmed when you ran into him again? If it's the latter, Conlin might have gotten tagged by a herald casting Lullabye while you were separated.
Re: Mass calm -calmming a player- 10/06/2016 10:11 PM CDT

Conlin stated I calmed him. It was not seen in the messaging, you can see, the two griffin calmed, he moves ne and he is calmed.

It was bugged. I have never seen, mass calm affect a player.

Aurach