617 sneaking not present after sign on 03/26/2015 08:40 AM CDT
Has anyone else noticed a change in 617. I keep it built up close to 4 hours with the rest of my ranger spells. After sign on, I notice all my other spells are there except 617.

Placeholder for a something clever when I can think of something clever.
Re: 617 sneaking not present after sign on 03/26/2015 11:43 AM CDT
>Has anyone else noticed a change in 617. I keep it built up close to 4 hours with the rest of my ranger spells. After sign on, I notice all my other spells are there except 617.

I can't recall any specifically off the top of my head, but there are certain rooms that will knock off 617 (usually special merchant tents and the like), but that's incredibly rare.

Couple things you can do to find out what might be happening to you.

Highlight the string: "You are no longer moving so silently." That way, if it wears off (or something pulls it off), you're far more likely to notice.

Second: when you log in and you think Sneaking has somehow stopped, check SPELL ACTIVE and verify it. Sometimes the visual interface doesn't sync properly and won't reflect the proper information.

~Brian, Sepher's player
Re: 617 sneaking not present after sign on 03/26/2015 01:54 PM CDT
617 is in my spell up script. I do not recall having stop 617 in any scripts. I do not know why I would do it. I have noticed the spell does get dropped of the list when I manually update it.

I am currently fighting Hisskan (excuse spelling) in Maelstrom Bay. I will hightlight the string the next time I adventure. Thank you for that idea.

Re: 617 sneaking not present after sign on 03/28/2015 12:18 AM CDT
It turns out I am losing sneaking 617 when I go to the Ranger guild in Rivers Rest. It is not getting updated in my active spells. Oh well, no more my free food for Gracie.

Re: 617 sneaking not present after sign on 03/28/2015 08:32 AM CDT
>It turns out I am losing sneaking 617 when I go to the Ranger guild in Rivers Rest. It is not getting updated in my active spells. Oh well, no more my free food for Gracie.

Ah, ha. I'd completely forgotten about that! It happens at one or two of the other ranger guilds, too.

Glad you were able to figure it out.

On a related note, I find it helpful to highlight the loss messaging of all my spells. There're a lot of ways you can lose spells out there, and it can be easy to miss them in the scroll occasionally.

~Brian, Sepher's player