Turinrond you still out there? 01/11/2011 06:02 PM CST
Tryin to track down this old man. :P
Re: Turinrond you still out there? 01/11/2011 08:46 PM CST
If I remember right he has left GS for the time being, and it was a few years ago when he left. I want to say it was to concentrate on his current writings to try and get published.

-Adam

"You guys took all the pretty places." ~Anonymous
Re: Turinrond you still out there? 01/11/2011 09:52 PM CST
Thanks Adam.
Re: Turinrond you still out there? 01/12/2011 10:10 AM CST
What Adam said. I think you can still contact him through email or such, though.

~ Nuadjha, the Briar Fox

You inhale deeply upon your pipe, puckering your lips as you send out three rings of smoke before you, then puff out a small vine of smoke that darts right through all three which causes them to disperse in a hazy shroud!
Re: Turinrond you still out there? 01/12/2011 01:10 PM CST
Nuadjha, still looking for you in Illistim ...

"So, what does that green line on the graph represent?"

"Oh, that's the projection of a hypothetical offspring from a union between Sauron and Cruella de Ville; we use that as a baseline for determining character alignment."
Re: Turinrond you still out there? 01/12/2011 01:33 PM CST
> Nuadjha, still looking for you in Illistim ...

Yeah ... it would help if we could work out a time when we're both around. I'll be around after 8 tonight, most likely. Shoot me an email or such with when you'll be available.

~ Nuadjha, the Briar Fox

You inhale deeply upon your pipe, puckering your lips as you send out three rings of smoke before you, then puff out a small vine of smoke that darts right through all three which causes them to disperse in a hazy shroud!
Re: Turinrond you still out there? 03/25/2014 09:43 AM CDT
Hi kids. Been awhile.

Apologies to those who have sent private thoughts in the last 24 hours. For some reason, my "think to (whomever)" does not seem to work? I don't know. Anyway, at the moment, I'm a terrible roleplayer carrying a bunch of stuff that I have no idea what it is or why I have it.

Also, apparently, before I left, I made some training and inventory decisions that do not reconcile whatsoever with my memories of how I used to play.

In short, I'm very disoriented.

But I wanted to say hello. :-)
Re: Turinrond you still out there? 03/25/2014 03:55 PM CDT
<<Hi kids. Been awhile.

Yes, far too long oh great Coyote. It was indeed a dark day when you disappeared.

For those of you that never met Turinrond, well, give him a chance to get back to form and I can assure you, you're in for a treat. Some of my best memories of the game were due, at least in part, to Turinrond, the Coyote.

Welcome back my friend, you have been sorely missed!

Only the dead have seen the end of war - Plato

Radeek Andoran
General, Drakes Vanguard
Re: Turinrond you still out there? 03/26/2014 01:00 AM CDT
Hey, brother. Good to have you back. We'll see you around.

~Brian, Sepher's player
Re: Turinrond you still out there? 04/01/2014 11:49 AM CDT
Welcome back, did a double take in game when I saw you earlier.

Corlith

Shop my shops:
Corlith in the landing:
http://pshops.lichproject.org/shops/6047
Arcania's Arms in Vaalor: http://pshops.lichproject.org/shops/4115
Re: Turinrond you still out there? 05/19/2014 07:49 AM CDT
Hey there, Coyote. Hope your book's going (went) well!

~ Nuadjha, the Briar Fox