The Roaming Gnome 11/19/2012 09:29 AM CST
As mentioned earlier, a wagon containing permanent imbue boxes is making its way around Elanthia! The first stop is Solhaven, look for the canvas awning on the green wagon. There are two varieties of each imbue box, available for 250,000 silver per.

___
GemStone IV will be up shortly!
Sorry guys, my bad :(
Re: The Roaming Gnome 11/19/2012 04:25 PM CST
>As mentioned earlier, a wagon containing permanent imbue boxes is making its way around Elanthia! The first stop is Solhaven, look for the canvas awning on the green wagon. There are two varieties of each imbue box, available for 250,000 silver per. -Tamuz

Super, super cool. These are awesome. I wanted to buy all of them, but had to resist and settle for three.

Buy them, people. I'd tell you what they produce, but that would ruin the surprise.

~Brian, Sepher's player, who will probably just give in buy the other ones later.
Re: The Roaming Gnome 11/19/2012 05:06 PM CST
Brilliant, Tamuz. Thanks very much! I like that you changed the descriptions from the EG ones, too.

~ Nuadjha, the Briar Fox

You inhale deeply upon your pipe, puckering your lips as you send out three rings of smoke before you, then puff out a small vine of smoke that darts right through all three which causes them to disperse in a hazy shroud!
Re: The Roaming Gnome 11/19/2012 06:27 PM CST
Also, Tamuz, your wand-holding staves and spell-holding gloves are inutterably cool little toys.

~ Nuadjha, the Briar Fox

You inhale deeply upon your pipe, puckering your lips as you send out three rings of smoke before you, then puff out a small vine of smoke that darts right through all three which causes them to disperse in a hazy shroud!
Re: The Roaming Gnome 11/23/2012 03:37 PM CST

Where is the wagon now?
Re: The Roaming Gnome 11/24/2012 05:26 AM CST
>Where is the wagon now?

If it's still in Solhaven, it's in North Market, South.
Re: The Roaming Gnome 11/25/2012 08:34 AM CST
GM Tamuz posted in the Quests/Sagas/Events folder that the wagon is in the Town Commons of Sylvarraend, near Ta'Illistim. You may want to keep your eye on the Current and Upcoming Events topic for updates.

~Vanah
Re: The Roaming Gnome 11/28/2012 06:50 PM CST
The wagon is now in Fearling Pass, near the Amaranth Gate of Ta'Vaalor. It will remain there until Friday night, so get your shopping handled before then!

___
Re: The Roaming Gnome 12/07/2012 04:06 PM CST

And where is he wandering this week?
Re: The Roaming Gnome 12/07/2012 06:53 PM CST
The wagon has finished its tour of Elanthia! Glimger might put in an appearance or two at other festivals and gatherings, bringing said wagon back with him.

___