Imbue Boxes 11/14/2012 08:39 PM CST
Based on their popularity at EG this year, I plan on bringing a wagon of these around after the festivities. They'll be permanent models!

___
GemStone IV will be up shortly!
Sorry guys, my bad :(
Re: Imbue Boxes 11/15/2012 09:42 AM CST
Brilliant, Tamuz. Thanks. These boxes are fun.

~ Nuadjha, the Briar Fox

You inhale deeply upon your pipe, puckering your lips as you send out three rings of smoke before you, then puff out a small vine of smoke that darts right through all three which causes them to disperse in a hazy shroud!
Re: Imbue Boxes 11/15/2012 10:49 AM CST
>Brilliant, Tamuz. Thanks. These boxes are fun. -N

Yes.

~Brian, Sepher's player
Re: Imbue Boxes 11/15/2012 06:54 PM CST

Any chance on a version that has different holes or slots, or an action that changes the finished product choices, so that one doesnt have to carry 5 different boxes to make variations;

maybe like

look box; you see a plain box etched with 4 (shrubs)or trees, an oak, a willow, a modwir, and a witchwood

you place rod in your box;close box; push witchwood, open box, you remove your witchwood rod, or push modwir, you remove your modwir rod.

That's intentionally a very basic example as I dont know how the coding would work, but I think it gets the idea across and this type of box I would expect to be more expensive then the current one variation of end result
Re: Imbue Boxes 11/16/2012 12:49 AM CST
There are only 3 varieties. Boxes that do amulets. Boxes that do bracelets AND anklets. Boxes that do wands AND rods. The bracelet/anklet and wand/rod boxes will both handle either option from their categories.

___
GemStone IV will be up shortly!
Sorry guys, my bad :(