Lets get things going 04/22/2014 03:05 PM CDT
Sitting in this tree and thinking of how to kick start the Guild.

1. Rangers can imbue wands/rods, anklets/bracelets, amulets and get guild ranks for doing so. We turn them into the guild master to receive out guild ranks. ( Here's the Kicker ) Ranger Guild Shop SELLS said items to ANYONE for silver and funds are generated off of said items at NO COST to the Guild.

2. Rangers skin critters and get Guild skinning ranks. Ranger Guild Shop SELLS said item to ANYONE for silver and funds are generated off of said items at NO COST to the Guild to aid players in Adventurer's Guild Tasks.

Just some thoughts to kick this thing in the butt yet again.

Kilflin
Re: Lets get things going 04/22/2014 06:33 PM CDT
This exercise seems to come at least once a year. I know a new class will come out before anyone even considers a ranger guild skills but here are my three ideas for rangers:

1: Herbs. Ability through ranger guild skill to find more then 5 herbs in a room.
2: Companions. Through training at the guild, the link between animal and ranger is stronger and allows for faster reaction to commands
3: Travel. The ability to find short cuts between places making the trip faster for a ranger to travel.
Re: Lets get things going 04/22/2014 11:37 PM CDT
Whittling items out of wood so you can imbue them.
Tanning skins to increase their value.
Snares: A ranger can set a snare and catch a rabbit, squirrel etc etc and use it to feed their animal companions.

Peace
Zhelas

(Lord Paladin walks around Droit examining his equipment.)
Lord Paladin: How does he....How does he work?
Re: Lets get things going 04/24/2014 12:07 AM CDT

GM's have been pretty adamant about no new guild stuff, don't know if they will change their minds.

I do wish we could get some ranger development of some kind though, I can't think of anything other than that breeze tweak in the last three years?